Allstate Exclusive Financial Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allstate Exclusive Financial Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allstate (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2014.

Interview

Recruited from the home office in Chicago, IL. Candidates were narrowed down to three including myself. My manager took my wife & I out to dinner to gauge my interest and see if I was a good fit. Was offered job one week later ultimately because I reminded my manager of himself.

Interview Questions

• Interview process included several questions about personal finances as this role is commission based. They want to make sure you can swing things financially if you don't get paid for a few weeks.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Job is commission based.

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Exclusive Financial Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

Phone interview followed by two 1-on-1 interviews.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you need to make to consider yourself successful?   Answer Question

Negotiation

100% commission job; no ability to negotiate.

Exclusive Financial Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allstate in January 2009.

Interview

In short, they will do almost anything to entice you to come on board. Be careful. They will take you around to talk to agencies, most will not be honest with you. They will take what you can give them, but few believe in the process and even fewer will comit themselves to setting apppointments for you.

Negotiation

ONLY consider hiring on with AFS IF, repeat IF they can prove that the mix of agencies you get have a total current AFS production of at least 80K. If not, you'll be expected to do miracles, and get fired when you fall short of production goals.