Allstate Field Auto Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allstate Field Auto Adjuster Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Corona, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview that consisted of background info and 1 behavioral question. Two face to face interviews with managers, 3 behavioral questions as well as the standard previous work experience info. Laid back, really relaxed. STAR knowledge is essential. Can't wait to start my career with the Allstate family!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Field Adjuster (Auto) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted for a phone interview (one way). Was contacted to come in for a face to face interview which went good and smooth. Manager was personable and just asked a few behaviorial questions. Was contacted the next day and was offered a position. Interview process was really short but background check process was long and thorough. Pay is negotiable based on experience.

Interview Questions

• Was really interested in my previous experience so he asked a lot of questions about that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview. Rec'd link to an online test. Notified I passed right away. Had a face to face interview. with two managers. Asked a lot of C.A.R.type questions. How would you handle an upset customer. Did estimates on two cars at the interview. Friendly interviewers. Entire process took about a month. .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to handle an upset customer.   Answer Question

Field Auto Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstate in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted 2 days later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was just going over my resume, 1 STAR question and questions relating to my experiance in the role. I was notified that I passed the phone interview and was sent the link for the assesment. I passed the assesment and a few days later the job posting was cancelled.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to deal with an unhappy customer and how did you handle it? (STAR)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allstate (Chicago, IL).

Interview

application and then phone screen with recruiter for about 15 minutes. phone screen was two behavior questions. face to face interview completed with two field managers. interview was about 45 minutes with 3 behavior questions. (tell me about a time...). a few more questions about experience/background. was told i would hear back in a week one way or the other.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had to alter or change a procedure/process in the interest of customer service.   Answer Question

Field Auto Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

I applied for this position in a very different location about 6 months prior to getting an email for the same position near me, I was looking to relocate.

I setup a phone interview, real easy. Then I had to do some testing online at home, real easy as well. Then they wanted me to do an interview with the hiring manager.

I looked on here and spoke with the recruiter to confirm the max starting salary is pathetic for this position. It's a solid 10k less compared to other major carriers. I have insurance experience but not as field adjuster, I couldn't afford the pay cut so I declined the in person interview.