Allstate Inside Property Claims Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allstate Inside Property Claims Trainee Interview Questions

2.0

Inside Property Claims Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Nashville, TN) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received an email and phone call a couple of days later. I did a short phone interview of situational questions, and then completed an online assessment they sent me. They emailed me the same day to set up a 1:1 interview in the next 5 business days. The 1:1 interview was actually me and 2 interviews. They asked me 3 questions, explained the training program thoroughly, talked about benefits, and asked for a brief summary about myself. This was a few days ago, so I am still waiting for the outcome. I must say that this was the best interview that I have been on so far. Everyone I spoke to at Allstate was so nice and made me feel welcomed. They were very professional and seemed to enjoy their jobs. I would love to be a part of Allstate after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a specific time in which you had an unhappy customer and how did you deal with this situation?   Answer Question
  • Talk about a learning experience you have had in your past and what you learned   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Inside Property Claims Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Success, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allstate (Lake Success, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

Everything happened pretty quickly...that's a sign. Stay away

Interview Questions

• What is a situation that you have gone above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non existent