Allstate Insurance Producer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

There was a lot of personal questions to figure out if you are ethical or not. Such as behavioral questions on what would you do in a situation. The interview was two and a half hours and it was based on prior work experiences.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Anonymous Employee in Waite Park, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Waite Park, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy hiring process. Was contacted by a recruiter and provided my resume. Interviewed with one agent and he was not hiring at the time so he sent me to another agent that was hiring. Went to the interview with the owner of the agency. Was about 30 minutes

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allstate (Gaithersburg, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy, the agency owner sits down with prospective representatives and talks about the goals the agency has for each month, the quote goal for each month and how to go about networking with potential clients and the best way to close business

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allstate (Portland, OR) in August 2012.

Interview

Multiple contacts and interviews with many of the Allstate recruiters and phone calls. Initially they wanted me to purchase an Allstate Office out of town whom Agent's contract was being cancelled.

Negotiation

I was over promised with my experience that I would certainly bonus consistently here and that has not been true, My agents expectations are not in line with this zip code or PIF. Also Allstate is pricing themselves out of the market right now with Homes especially. Pemco can insure a 400k Home for 333/annually and our Pricing is more like around 1100/annually. This is with Apples to Apples coverage as well.