Allstate Liability Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allstate Liability Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

2.6

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lone Tree, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Lone Tree, CO).

Interview

The interview was informal and conversational. Everyone was welcoming and the process was low key.

Steps in the hiring process:
1) After submitting your application and resume, you will receive an e-mail requesting a phone interview. The phone interview that I received was for an interview with the automated system. This occurs if the recruiter is very busy. They want to keep the process moving and want to make you wait as little as possible. This may sound different, but it was not bad.

2) You will receive an e-mail for an assessment.

3) After successfully completing/passing the assessment, you will receive an e-mail requesting an in-person interview.

4) After the in-person interview, you will receive a call from the supervisor and/or recruiter offering you the job or advising you that you were not selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you did not live up to great customer service. How did you rectify the situation.   Answer Question
  • If you were at an amusement park with a group of friends and they could not figure out what ride to go on next, what would you do? (This was a real question from my interview. They call them Google questions.)   Answer Question
  • Your at the amusement park and two friends are arguing what ride to go on next. What do you do? (This was a real question from my interview. They call them Google questions.)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Claims Liability Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was relatively long. I had a total of four interviews and an online pre-exa, the interview and pre-exam all took over an hour. After two interviews, I was invited to participate in a job shadow that was extremely helpful, however it was quite time consuming. The interviews were quite intense and all consisted of three individuals. Even though the interviews were tough, everyone was extremely friendly and helpful through the process.

Interview Questions

• In this position, you will encounter a lot of conflict with clients. How do you think you will deal with this amount of conflict?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult situation/customer and how would you/did you change your behavior in regards to this situation?   Answer Question
    • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself on decision making? How confident are you in your decisions?   Answer Question

Liability Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate in June 2016.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me and set up a brief phone interview. That went smoothly. Then I had two in person interviews. The first one was with a team leader and a liability adjuster. The second was with those two, then the regional claim leader..

Interview Questions

• What past experience do you think would help you in this position and why?   1 Answer

Liability Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

So far it has been a smooth process. I applied online and then received an invite within two or three days for an automated interview on the phone. After completing the automated interview, I received another email that they had selected me to do an assessment. I passed assessment and four days later I received an email inviting to a face to face interview. Communication has been efficient and responses quick. I will update once I have the face to face interview, which I will know when will happen more specifically once I email them back my availability to come in for the face to face interview. I am optimistic and has been a surprisingly rapid process to get this point. I thought it might take longer

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a customer who had a negative reaction to your call?   Answer Question

Liability Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate in March 2016.

Interview

Got a phone call for a phone interview 2 days after I applied online, then I was informed that the next step is to take a test online. Got an email informing me that I passed the test and someone will call me to schedule an interview. I went to the interview today and someone will give me a call within a week. Hope I get a job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you regret the outcome from dealing with the customer and what would you done differently?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Raleigh, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and did an automated phone interview with some basic questions. I then got a call from HR to have a face to face interview. When I showed up, there were three managers who asked me alot of question on how to handle customer service matters. After that set of questions, I went and listened in a call or two with a current employee. I did that for about 20-30 minutes and then had a second round of interviews with three more managers. I had some basic questions on how to handle customers and just general questions about my background. The managers were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable during the entire process.

Liability Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone screening, I was assigned some testing, customer service related. I was then scheduled for a face to face and an offer was extended the following week.

Liability Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

Very fast process for me. Applied and same day got link for online assessment. Day later was contacted to do phone interview. Got an email same evening that I passed assessment. Scheduled next day for on site interview. Going to interview tomorrow. This all happened from Thursday to Wednesday of following week.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

There was an email sent to do an interview via online. Which, I accepted and then I was asked to do an online assessment. They sent an email to confirm the time, and then the call was scheduled, and while answering the questions, the automated voice would give me time to regroup. After which the answers were examined and then they were able to get back with me regarding the process.

Interview Questions

• You are busy working on a task when a customer calls to ask a question. You notice that John, a co-worker who has much more experience than you, is not very busy. You decide to:   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate (Malvern, PA).

Interview

Very easy. The interview was with two managers who read off questions from a corporate interview sheet and wrote down notes based on my answers. All questions were geared toward customer service in general and had little to do with claims. One part of the interview did touch upon your knowledge of Auto Claims, but again, it was really geared to get a sense of your prior customer service experience and how you have helped customers in the past.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult customer service situation and how you handled it.   1 Answer