Allstate Licensed Sales Producer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.0

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allstate (Newnan, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Office manager spoke with one of my references prior to speaking with me (my previous office manager/co-worker). Phone interviewed with office manager.
Will receive phone call from agency owner the following day And expect to set up face to face interview.
Very friendly, easy to talk to!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Licensed Sales Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

it was quick and very though, I would never work for such a company. I could do better.they accept too much from you even if you have a lot of experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Allstate (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Had 3 interviews office manager and agency owners and another person basic questions focused on sales and commission very low compensation for a ton a work but good office environment and training was good

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I first Interviewed, informally, with the owner, 1:1. Then had a formal interview with owner and had a second interview with owner and his senior LSP. Interview was located in local office during normal business hours.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond when a customer is clearly upset?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate (Clarksville, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online through Indeed. Took about a week for the whole process and interviewed with a recruiter. The recruiter was incredibly nice, but unfortunately there was no offerings within a twenty five mile radius.

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Wayne, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

The whole interview was to see if you were scared of hitting the phones, and making calls to produce business for the agency. Very detailed on if you plan on staying with Agency long term. In addition more of a telemarketing atmosphere interview.

Licensed Sales Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

Very quick. Got hired within 2 weeks. Basic ybackground check. It was very simple and no drug screen test was done. Not a lot of questions at all. The lady called me back immediately. I also took licensing exams to become certified.

Licensed Sales Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate in August 2016.

Interview

The usual questions were asked, compensation was unclear. I had to ask several times after being hired and the answers always seem to change. I interviewed and someone else was chosen. Then I got a call a few weeks later they wanted to interview again. Turns out the other girl didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Benbrook, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstate (Benbrook, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

very easy and very direct with what is expected out of you, explains what your priorities and main goals are very clearly so that you don't get confused. not a place that is to hard to get hired at. if you show that you are informative in the field and that you have the initiative to succeed then you should have no problem with the job interview or the job itself.

Interview Questions

• explain a time you were able to show initiative to succeed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

very simple and easy to come to terms

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allstate (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I liked that the Agency owner took me to lunch at a very fancy country club, and made it less formal and scary but sitting in a cubicle or stuffy office. Very warm and welcoming. I am so incredibly happy with working for this company. I felt welcomed and honored for the Agent to just ask me so many questions about me and what I'm about and what I like and where I have travelled. Untraditional way to interview, and I was really impressed by that.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand your own insurance policy?   1 Answer

Negotiation

we didn't negotiate until I accepted the job a few days later. He has compensated me well.