Allstate Licensed Sales Producer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allstate Licensed Sales Producer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2017

1.9

Licensed Sales Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

Very quick. Got hired within 2 weeks. Basic ybackground check. It was very simple and no drug screen test was done. Not a lot of questions at all. The lady called me back immediately. I also took licensing exams to become certified.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Anonymous Employee in Benbrook, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstate (Benbrook, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

very easy and very direct with what is expected out of you, explains what your priorities and main goals are very clearly so that you don't get confused. not a place that is to hard to get hired at. if you show that you are informative in the field and that you have the initiative to succeed then you should have no problem with the job interview or the job itself.

Interview Questions

• explain a time you were able to show initiative to succeed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

very simple and easy to come to terms

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allstate (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I liked that the Agency owner took me to lunch at a very fancy country club, and made it less formal and scary but sitting in a cubicle or stuffy office. Very warm and welcoming. I am so incredibly happy with working for this company. I felt welcomed and honored for the Agent to just ask me so many questions about me and what I'm about and what I like and where I have travelled. Untraditional way to interview, and I was really impressed by that.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand your own insurance policy?   1 Answer

Negotiation

we didn't negotiate until I accepted the job a few days later. He has compensated me well.

Anonymous Employee in Greer, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstate (Greer, SC) in March 2016.

Interview

The agent will talk to you about what licenses you have and what experience you have in the industry. You will also be asked about your sales experience and your level of success in sales. The agent will also ask you what you already know about the products and services that they offer. You will then be able to ask any questions that you have and the agent will tell you about benefits that they offer, if any.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of experience in sales?   1 Answer

Licensed Sales Producer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

I met with the agency owner. Very informal. Reviewed his pay scale and bonus structure. Was hired almost immediately following. Very relaxing. Not stressful. We mostly just chatted. I think he was looking for a good personality and figured he could train for the skills. We didn't talk much about my skills or knowledge of insurance. We mostly discussed my customer service skills.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstate (Tucson, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

After you have a license and have passed a background check, you have a Phone interview with agency owner, in-person meeting with agency owner, then meeting with co-worker/agency manager and sole co-worker

Interview Questions

• Do you get along with co-workers   1 Answer

Licensed Sales Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

Emailed owner once or twice, then received a call asking to come in to meet. Met owner and manager, was asked about availability, are you good with people, etc. Met with them again after I passed my Property/Casualty exam, was hired without too much fuss. Completed 2 weeks paid training at main office before starting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allstate (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a three step interview. First interview was over the phone. If you pass phone interview then I had to complete a Math and Behavioral exam online. Last interview was 1:1 with your potential manager. All of the questions were very standard such as tell me about yourself and tell me about your experience in insurance business.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

The agency owner hired me, the hiring questions are the same as any other place.Where do you see yourself in 5 years, give an example of a time when you ran into a problem and how did you solve it.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years down the road.Where do you see yourself in 5 years, give an example of a time when you ran into a problem and how did you solve it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Allstate (Livonia, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Very laid back. No drug test. No extensive background ground check. That should of been a red flag. Be prepared to see everyone interviewed hired. Period. They have no type if you have a license. You are hired! Seriously. Very unprofessional wanted to know about drug useage. I guess this is a new question for the younger crowd.