Allstate Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allstate Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Northbrook, IL).

Interview

Overall, it was a long interview process with multiple steps. Be prepared for a Behavioral Interview ("Tell me about a time when...") and some type of skills check. Use the STAR method for the behavioral questions and you should be OK. My HR rep was great with follow up and next steps so I always felt like I was in the loop.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were pulled in many different directions and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate in January 2015.

Interview

Absolutely waste of time. Invited to a 4-hour interview. Did not even meet the hiring manager, and I took a day off! Absolutely disappointing process. Disjointed communications between recruiter and hiring team.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, interview was average. Process is very disorganized and showed a lack of professionalism and courtesy towards applicants.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Northbrook, IL).

Interview

The phone interview was a little light, very simple, I think they just wanted to make sure I was truthful on my resume and a professional, well spoken individual. The in-person interview was at least 1 hour, thorough. The hiring manager took the time to really tell me aboutt he position, not just question me, which was very appreciated. I realized that this position was not one that was right for me.