Allstate Printing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allstate Printing

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstate Printing (Clifton, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

It is usually done through Craigslist. A resume is required. After, come in for two interviews. One with the office manager and the other with the owner. A series of test on Microsoft Apps are done to see your level of skills.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate Printing (Clifton, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

was one on one, toke sometime to discuss my education, my ability to be comfotable with machines and with people, got an offer of lower salary, and build it within first 3 months

Interview Questions

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstate Printing (Northbrook, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

I was initially given a phone interview for an initial screening. Then, I was e-mailed by a recruiter. I set up an interview time with her for a one hour block of time. After setting up an interview time, I confirmed my interviews with the company, which was strangely difficult to do with my HR contact.

I was interviewed by two individuals, separately and in their own offices. They were very honest and straightforward about the company. They seemed to enjoy their work and the organization.

Interview Questions