Allstate Product Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allstate Product Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

At first there was a phone screen with someone from Home Office. Next I met with the hiring manager for an in-person interview. Finally, there was a panel interview with several members of the department.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with diversity in the workplace   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Product Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allstate (Northbrook, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Very typical and straightforward - phone screen with HR followed by in-person interview at the office. I met with 3 individuals that I would work with, including the hiring manager.
    Allstate is focused on behavioral questions. When answering their questions USE SPECIFIC EXAMPLES! Cannot stress this enough. They also ask a word problem and want you to talk through your logic of solving it.
    For example, you have 8 balls and a balance scale. You can't tell which ball, but one is heavier than all of the others. Using the scale only twice, how can you figure out which is the heavy one?

Interview Questions

• No question particularly difficult. Asked about my future career. Do I want to be a manager or people or an expert in doing.   1 Answer

I decllined the $62,000 offer. Excellent opportunity and company, but I had another offer that I felt was better.