Allstate Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allstate Project Manager Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Northbrook, IL).

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy for this role. Had a short convo with HR then moved onto the hiring manager. Spent about an hour with the hiring manager. BDI questions were worked into the conversation so it wasn't intimidating or annoying.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Northbrook, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Received an email request to complete a questionnaire. The questionnaire asked the same questions a recruiter would ask. Then I had a phone interview with 3 people who were in the room together. After that I was brought in for an in-person interview with the same 3 people. After 2 weeks the recruiter called and said they were no longer filling the position.

Interview Questions

• Provide detailes about projects I work on in the pass.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Northbrook, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by an agent, did the initial interview with him then had 3 other face to face interview each interview had 3-4 interviewers. It was ok i really dont like the process.

Negotiation

there was none

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate in November 2012.

Interview

Process started off with simple screening call. Once you pass that stage you're invited to the Allstate campus for an all day event. There's a presentation, the feed you, give you a tour of the home office, then break people down into pairs for the interview.

Very basic questions: Tell me something your most proud off, tell me about a time where you struggled, why Allstate.

Nothing to challenging, just know your Resume and go over the basic interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Interview

The initial communication was via email. Then, a first interview was conducted over the phone. After the phone interview, a superday office interview with 7 different people was conducted. They asked standard behavioral interview questions. They also asked several personl goals and ambitions questions.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question, which was not that difficult, was a business case question that asked how to sell a product to a group that the product was not intend for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Limited negotiation was possible based on my years of experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Interview

They asked questions from different categories - such as leadership style - and then they would ask a question from each category such as how to allocate resources or handle a timing crunch. They would (at times) ask for a specific situation in your career that would explain your style.

So you need to listen to the broad category read out and then relate your job experience to a specific question concerning the category. Don't get flustered....take notes if you have to (probably unneeded) and ask for more details if need be.

For example, in the part about allocating resources I did ask for an example to make an abstraction more concrete, so I could answers in terms of the example.

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Schaumburg, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

Call with recruiter, then a face to face with the stakeholders in the role. Eveything was efficient and well organized. All of the interviewers were ready at their scheduled times too.

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstate in June 2008.

Interview

Had a telephone screen with hiring manager. Was called in for a second round with hiring manager and program manager.
     Mostly behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Digging deeper and deeper into your stories as if they do not believe you when the experiences are genuine   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate in March 2007.

Interview

pretty standard process:
    HR screening, then 2 rounds of interviews with behavioral questions

Allstate has very conservative culture. Things don't change often and if they do not for the better