Allstate Interview Questions in Saint Petersburg, FL | Glassdoor

Allstate Interview Questions in Saint Petersburg, FL

2.7

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

1. Phone interview. Assessment.
    2. In-person interview with Manager.
    3. In-person interview with Regional Manager of the Department.

Recruiters will be slow be patient. The entire process will take around 20 days and even longer if there were multiple candidates.

Interview Questions

• Situational... "tell me about a time" questions.   1 Answer

Sales Support Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Saint Petersburg, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Received invitation by phone to come and interview for intern position. Interview was conducted in person at Allstate's St. Pete location.

Interview Questions

• Inquired about my college course work and asked my least favorite class. Something I had not given much thought too.   Answer Question

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

Two interviews. One on the phone and then one in person. The first phone interview was very straight forward and lasted around 30 minutes. The usual behavioral questions were asked. The second interview lasted around 45 minutes and was in person with the hiring manager. Questions were more in depth about the position and why I wanted it specifically, as well as what I was hoping to gain from the internship.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were asked to solve a problem, how you went about it, and what the results were.   Answer Question

Senior Claims Service Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Saint Petersburg, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online. Two days later scheduled phone interview. Completed the phone interview. Received an email for an online personality test. Received an email confirming I passed the test, then another email requesting to schedule an interview. Received a call two weeks later and scheduled the face to face interview. Two managers with about six situational questions. Met the department manager and sat with two other reps in the department for real world experience. Two days later, I was offered a conditional offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They would not negotiate salary.

Insurance Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allstate (Saint Petersburg, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

This application process was very easy. I submitted my resume to the agency owner and within days he contacted me with details of the job. The interview consisted of the agency owner giving me a step by step rundown of the job that I was going to be performing and then introducing me to the staff and asking if I would like to work with the staff.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allstate (Saint Petersburg, FL) in April 2007.

Interview

Interview started with a short test administered on a computer. Basic grammar and basic computer skills. Had to listen to several recorded voices with different dialects and write what was said. Proceeded to one on one interview. This was just them getting a feel for your personality, no tough questoins.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Call center reps have a standard starting hourly rate.