Allstate Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allstate Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allstate (Northbrook, IL).

Interview

The interview went well and thesee glass door questions were asked in this situation but it is possible an independent agent will add their own.
Expected salary, Reviewing you resume as a story, difficult situation, being rejected as a salesman were on the questionaire.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allstate (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a couple days later. I was asked why I was interested in the job and what type of past experience I had in sales and customer service. After discussing this I was told I would be sent an online test. This consisted of personality questions, some math and problem solving questions, and a few short answer questions. The next day day I got a call back to set up an in person interview. This interview was with the head manager. He went over my resume and asked more about past sales experience. He discussed what the job would consist of and what the company culture was like.

Interview Questions

• What is the greatest challenge you faced in your past job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Allstate (Orlando, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

We crossed about 30 emails and various calls. So I decided to fly from Puerto Rico to Florida for the interview. Interview was informal and gave the opportunity to interact and exchange ideas. Was very friendly and explained well what was needed in the office and what would be expected from me.. Presented all personnel and explained there duties., quotas and experience. This is a fast paced Agency with all personnel on there feet, everybody was friendly and took there time and spoke to me. This is a goal oriented agency which seems to have a big employee turnover. I felt good and was well received in my understanding the atmosphere felt great. Only thing not exact was salary and benefits are minimal at the most. Second Day -- Gave a lot more information about how the office runs, marketing was fully explained and I understood that it is a big part of the business. Office was opened just for this second part of the interview. Third Day-- A meeting with Allstates Commercial leader was at 11;00 and was a great selling point for what I am interested in. We had lunch and salary was briefly touched. four days later I was offered a formal salary, commission and bonus based offer.. At the moment I am writing this I am studying the offer.

Interview Questions

• Not really a question but the constant reminder that you have to walk the talk   1 Answer

Negotiation

Basically I wanted more salary and she wanted to wait to see the production So we are working on a base salary commission and bonus based agreement.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

Interview for this position was pretty simple. Basic questions to see if you had prior sales experience and good communication skills. Had to take a personality survey to determine if you fit the profile of a sales professonal.

Interview Questions

• What do you find to be the most difficult part of the sales process and do you ask for the sale?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negoation. The salary was established at the interview and commisson is based on sales goals.

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allstate (Allen, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

I had to do a two interview process after the initial phone screening.The phone screening process was with the agent to get a feel on what we both were looking for.. The first interview was a sit down with the manager, to discuss the details of the job.. The second interview was a one on one interview with the agent to discuss salary and job expectations.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared for the challenges of sales? It sounds easy but it i much harder than it sounds.. Agents pay a lower base salary as an incentive to increase sales in order to reach commisions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Charlotte, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

Simple, straight forward waht if and tell me about questions. Do not over think. Just share from your personal experiences. One on one. Accepted questions and concerns. Asked about time off and benefits. No question went unanswered. Comfortable and private setting. Walked me through facility and made an offer immediately after interview. This is not always the case but obviously does happen.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allstate (Birmingham, AL) in January 2012.

Interview

The process was fair and friendly, there was no waiting around, they were on time with my appointment. A history of the dealership was provided, also a tour of the facility. I was also introduced to both the new car and used car managers. A list of basic responsibilities were also provided and the type of training to be used. It was a very relaxed interview.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate in April 2010.

Interview

Very easy phone interview then a one on one interview..more than likely if you get a walk thru then you're hired. Background checks and everything afterwards is what becomes annoying. If you make it past that you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Very simple questions about yourself and of course tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate in March 2011.

Interview

Spoke with the recruiter over the phone about the position. He asked me several questions about my history, my background in the industry, where I went to school, what some of my accomplishments were and then gave me some behavioral questions to answer. What you you do in this particular situation etc.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you had to work as a team member and how did that work out for you?   Answer Question