Allstate Senior Claims Service Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allstate Senior Claims Service Adjuster Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Hill, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Rocky Hill, CT) in August 2014.

Interview

I was a recent college graduate, therefore they asked me questions around what was my favorite and least favorite college course. They also asked me a couple questions about past jobs I have had in school and the summers and how I handled a difficult situation and turned it around. They basically wanted to know how you dealt under stressful situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what your favorite course was   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Senior Claims Service Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allstate in March 2010.

Interview

direct questions regarding knowledge of the insurance process and policy. states and laws, can you use internet to help in the claims process. hours in which you can work or if needed over time

Interview Questions

• what or where do you expect yourself to be in the 10 years with the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Saint Petersburg, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online. Two days later scheduled phone interview. Completed the phone interview. Received an email for an online personality test. Received an email confirming I passed the test, then another email requesting to schedule an interview. Received a call two weeks later and scheduled the face to face interview. Two managers with about six situational questions. Met the department manager and sat with two other reps in the department for real world experience. Two days later, I was offered a conditional offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They would not negotiate salary.