Alltel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2017

2.9

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alltel (New York, NY).

Interview

Went well just asked questions, took a long time to follow up but they finally did. I got hire about 90 days later. They asked the basic questions, they also wanted to know if I wanted to make a lot of money and of course the answer was yes.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alltel (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

First was phone interview, then the brought me in for panel interview. They used the STAR format, Used behavioral questions. Called back to interview with manager, did a typing test. Mock phone call to see if you are capable of handing a difficult customer. Then present offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a issue you had with a worker and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer letter

Interview

Easy Interview. Awesome culture, people and work. I get to learn a lot of new things every day. What more do you need. Good place to start your career. The CEO definitely built a strong company with solid values.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alltel (Greenville, SC).

Interview

The interview was straightforward. They ask scenario questions like "how would you treat a customer over the phone?" My response, the same way you would treat them in person.

Interview Questions

• A policy question, if employee called out b/c they was sick how would you handle that employee?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Angelo, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alltel (San Angelo, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

quick and to the point, not too hard and not too difficult. was in and out pretty quick and understood the scope of the job. was hired quickly and was out selling within a week

Interview Questions

• asked me to sell them my watch   1 Answer

Wireless Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Americus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alltel (Americus, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

3 step interview process. I was contacted by a corporate recruiter who reviewed the specifics of the position with me and asked me some basic questions about my desired career path. I was interviewed initially by the store manager and then returned and was interviewed by the District Manager. Very straight forward process.

Interview Questions

• What are your career plans within the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alltel (Little Rock, AR) in February 2011.

Interview

Good Process. Situational Questions. Interviewers were personable. Nice Campus. Be prepared to provide a full, complete answer to the situational questions. Be prepared to dress in formal business attire although the company participates in a business casual environment.

Interview Questions

• Please provide an example when you had to use personal courage in a business environment.   Answer Question

Senior Client Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Alltel in October 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with four senior executives. Most were cordial; however, expect one to challenge you to prove you can think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire/recommend you and be specific with examples including outcomes?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alltel in May 2009.

Interview

There whole interview process is based on situations. They will ask the "tell me a time when" questions. And they listen for very specific answers. For example if they ask, "in one word tell me your strongest attribute, they will expect one word, not two or three or a whole sentence. listen very carefully to the questions.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you had to take an angry customer and turn them into a promoter of the business. tell me the steps and how you got there.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you lead a team to success. Give three specific examples of what you personally did to find success.   Answer Question

Negotiation

nonnegotiable

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernal, UT

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alltel (Vernal, UT) in December 2008.

Interview

Called asked questions about situations and customer disputes.

Interview Questions

• what are 4 characteristic that a manager should have   1 Answer