Alltel Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alltel Sales Representative Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alltel (Columbia, SC) in January 2007.

Interview

Initiated interview process by applying in-store and speaking with store manager. Store manager recommended that I attend local hiring fair being held in the branch a week later. Attended hiring fair along with 10 - 15 candidates. Went through 1:1 interview with local H.R. manager and also store manager. Was asked about sales experience and gave examples of previous sales success (I worked for Sprint Wireless before).

Highly recommend the part-time position for college students. Excellent pay relative to other options and great benefits. *Plus* Large commission checks during the holidays ($1-3k part-time)

Interview Questions

• Describe some previous successes you have had in a sales environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation for part-time positions with exception to flexible work hours.

Other Interview Reviews for Alltel

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alltel in March 2010.

Interview

Sat down with store manager and also a regional manager. They had asked me to sell them a highlighter. And he played the role of a garbage pick up man.

Interview Questions