Allure Marketing Group Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allure Marketing Group Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Allure Marketing Group

1.8

Account Manager Interview

Interview

I got a phone call 2 days after I applied asking me to come in for an interview. I gave them my availability and they told me they wanted to fill the role immediately so they needed me to come in today or tomorrow, or else they would cancel the interview........

I wouldn't suggest it. This sounds like a scam.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Allure Marketing Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allure Marketing Group (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn, quick response time. Recieved a call within 48 hours requesting an interview. They play by numbers. It is a direct sales and marketing job. They asked for a second interview right away to meet at a different location. This is a canvassing job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

Interview

It was the first interview, I was waiting outside for 30 minutes, the interviewer told me about the company, the process and ask some questions about my experience, whether I'm open for traveling couple times a year.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allure Marketing Group (New York, NY).

Interview

I originally applied online through career builder. I received a call 24 hours later. There were 3 rounds of interviewing. I met the director of the company during one round. I enjoyed speaking with them. They've collaborated to create a brand that caters for experiential marketing strategies, things like events, live marketing, promo staff, that kind of thing.

Interview Questions

• I was interviewing for an account executive position, since I have a education background we spoke about the opportunty of a training role. So they asked me questions like how would you deliver a new feature of a product to a staff of 100 brand ambassadors? It seemed like they were looking for creativity in training platforms... Anyway I crushed it!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyndhurst, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allure Marketing Group (Lyndhurst, NJ).

Interview

I was emailed the day after signing up for career builder. Initial interview lasted about 25 minutes and was called later that day with an invitation to come back to a second interview or "shadow day". Your shadow day goes from 10:30am to the end of the day. When you return to the office from your shadow day you have a brief third and final interview where you will be offered the job (10 minutes).

Interview Questions

Wasn't that interested in b2b sales. However for the right person I believe working for this company would provide invaluable sales training/experience.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allure Marketing Group (Newark, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

They are looking for specific quality in a person. First is is an phone call, then it is a 1on 1. After you get pass that phase, you have to come in and meet your team leader. Eventually you have a final interview.