Ally Financial Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

2.1

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Lewisville, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview went great, she stated she had multiple positions I could qualify for . But the HR recruiter made me have second thoughts. I got a call with the offer at 6 p.m. at night. All I could here was a baby crying in the back ground. I was giving the amount for compensation and she was unsure about the start date and the hours. So I told her to call me back with that information and she was to call in the morning as the HR agent (Ashely) stated. Once I finshed cooking dinner I noticed she left a voicemail that stated ( you will just have to be flexible!!) I decided I will call back in the morning with my response. Called this lady 4 times on Tuesday. She never called me back, Finally I get a call on Friday. The whole process with the HR rep was just unprofessional and it made me have second thoughts about the whole company. I never really got the answers I needed. At least she could have provided the hours of operation for the department. I am a wife with kids. I would love to know what im signing up for. I will truly say she made my decision easy.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Lewisville, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed for approximately 30 minutes and was told I would hear back either way. I was interested in the position. It has been weeks and nothing has been emailed to me regarding the position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

Didn't apply at all just went school career throw a lot resume. Few days later Recruiter called. I met hiring manager to interview 2 days later.Interview was easy along with small talk. Don't worry about it just be yourself. Got back response in 3 days. Very fast hiring process .

Remarketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

On-site interview. two interviewers
    They just record my answers and no response.
    several behavioral questions.
    They said they will give me result in a week but I didn't hear from anything from interviewers.
    HR didn't response my call and email.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I was answered an add via job board. Was contacted via message on my phone. Next day hangouts interview all week long. Cannot contact HR to verify if they are employed with them. I had that nagging feelings something just wasn't right. When I got the check to verify if it was real or fake, I called the bank it was taken out on...fake check.

Interview Questions

• Verified my name and address, telephone number.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any, it was a home based job. The company does offer those, but not thru indeed or beyond or any of those websites

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Lewisville, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted a few days later for a phone interview. I was then asked to come in for a in person interview, at the end of the interview I was made an unofficial offer. Two days later I received the official offer at a higher wage.

Consumer Support Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

Easy process.I applied on their website and a week later received a call from a recruiter and set up an in person interview for the next day.Position and benefits were explained thoroughly. Asked standard behavioral and situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time you displayed excellent customer service   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. They made an offer I accepted although the pay could have been better.

Remarketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Easy process. Friendly interviewer over phone and in person. Group panel interview was annoying but easy to pass. Ask simple questions about work ethics and past experience with customers. Panel was made up of supervisors trying to see if they would like to work with you. You need a least two out of five to say yes. Always smile and agree with them.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle difficult situation with customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

always negotiate

New Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

After brief phone convo with recruiter went in for an interview. 2 people interviewed me with basic questions. They said 2-3 weeks but I got an offer a week after.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with an upset customer?
      How do you work with people?   1 Answer

Call Center Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Lewisville, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied on a Friday, received a phone screening from HR on a Tuesday and was able to come in for an interview that Friday. The interview process was very smooth and simple. There wasn't any difficult questions that were asked. Mostly discussed the position at hand since I was more experienced in back stage collections. This position was a front stage collections.

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing that you do when a customer is enraged on a call?   3 Answers