Almac Group Interview Questions in Souderton, PA | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

QA Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

I initially had a 15 minute interview with HR. At this time I discussed the compensation I was looking for and they had assured me it was in the range for this role. 2 weeks later, I then completed a 2 hour interview process at the Souderton site only to find at the very end that the compensation I desired was out of range for the role.

Interview Questions

• What does Quality mean to you?   Answer Question
    • How would you rate your computer skills from 1-10?
      What computer programs are you familiar with?   Answer Question
    • How would you rate your communication skills from 1-10?   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation when you had a co-worker who did not agree with you.   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in this role?   Answer Question

Software Testing Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Souderton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA).

Interview

Mathematical and Analytical questions. Test at the end. Managers that did the interview were polite and to the point. 2 people interview at a time. Phone Screen - In house interview - Job offer. Overall experience was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Soda machine Question - How would you test a soda machine.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Started with an HR pre-screen. Followed up by an HR screening. Next, a pre-screen phone interview with the hiring manager. Then, an in-person interview with the hiring manager, the reporting manager and the VP of the organization. After that, there was a follow-up phone interview with the hiring manager and the reporting manager because they decided they hadn't asked the right questions during the 2 hour in-person interview. After all that, I was notified that I did not get the offer through LinkedIn. The would-be reporting manager re-posted the job without verifying with HR whether I had been notified that I had not been selected.

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest weakness (ho-hum)   1 Answer

Software Testing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Souderton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

I experienced a small panel interview. It was a fairly straightforward interview. I was not asked anything unexpected. The interview was followed on with a quick written exam that was within expectations.

Senior Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Two interviews, first one by phone, second one face to face, Phone interview was about my background and technical abilities, Face to face was about the requirements of the position and a tour of the stability laboratory.

Could tell they did not expect a person who was 45+ year of age, even though resume clearly stated when I graduated college and the amount of experience I had

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult portion of research you had to perform?   1 Answer

Developer (ASP.NET) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online (position is posted on corporate web site). First interview is by phone, then onsite. The position is for Asp.Net developer but during interview, 85% questions are C-sharp (not related to Asp.Net) and then 15% Asp.net. No JavaScript and no SQL questions.

Interview Questions

• Interview suggestions:

(1) There were several ways to accomplish a task programmatically. Do not get offended if the interviewer insisted that his way or his method was the best. The interviewer may say it should have done this way, not that way.

(2) You were expected to spell out the exact syntax during interview. Having a good knowledge of the concept is not sufficient. In my opinion, how you can remember every .Net function and Linq syntax.. You can always check MSDN documentation of the syntax as long as you understand the concept correctly.

(3) The interviewer loves asking .Net delegate, Func, Action, Linq, inheritance, and polymorphism. In my opinion, the interviewer thinks as long as you master these topics, you can do the job.

(4) The interviewer is so proud of code optimization or code challenge. Pay attention on the following optimization.

private void DoStuffGeneric(Action<MyClass> a) {

private void DoStuff2() {DoStuffGeneric(c => {c.Do2();});}
      public class MyClass
          {public void Do1() { }
              public void Do2() { } }   Answer Question
    • You will be asked to write a function that returns a max integer from array of integer and array of object.   1 Answer
    • You will be asked to write a function that returns a List of the latest 10 of Purchased Item from the following classes:

public class Order

public int ProductId { get; set; }
      }   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by two team leaders, but no management. Standard interview, and it seemed to have gone well.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA).

Interview

The people were very detached and disinterested. There was no smiling. I was given all these re-copied pages that were barely legible. They were tests from the U.K. that were hard to read and timed. I noticed it was a sterile environment. There wasn't a lot of fun or happy people in the halls.

Interview Questions

• Translating all the British phrasing into American. It wasted time and when I complained I was told that others were able to do it in the time allowed and that it was my skills that were at issue.   Answer Question

If they talked to me this way as a candidate, I felt they would not treat me well as an employee.

Senior Software Testing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Souderton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA).

Interview

Two interviews, interviewers were nice and respectful

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Anonymous Employee in Souderton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Losers interviewed me, and then complained due to their lack of competence. They were complete losers that did not represent themselves well. It was obvious they had no idea what they were doing. Don't believe anything anyone from Alma tells you, that are complete idiots and liars!

Interview Questions

• Can you work with difficult people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing, they are complete losers!