Almac Group Systems Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

Found out about their opening on through their website. I was contacted by HR for 2:1 interview. The interview was very simple. They ask some HR questions. Most questions were about fit into the company and interaction. They had very little technical questions. They ask me about SQL. If I knew what is left and right join. Ask if I knew procedures, query, functions, and operators. The interview was pleasant but the HR needs some work.

Interview Questions

They called me for a verbal offer. We negotiated a little on the phone during the call. I ask for some time to look over the benefits package. During the negotiations and questions about the benefits package, they sent me an email that they are sending me an official offer letter that day. The following day after I ask for an in person meeting with HR, they sent me a withdrawal of candidacy email. I ask for some feedback on what I did and never gotten a reply. Very Unprofessional.

Other Interview Reviews for Almac Group

Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Souderton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Apply to the System Developer position through the company website as well as through the employee referral that I found on Linked in. I was invited for interview few days later. The interview consists of 30 min logical test as well personal interview with 3 different couples 20-30 min each, 6 people total. First couple asked 5-7 technical SQL Server and relational database questions. 2 other couples asked me personal questions and discussed my background. We also discussed projects and job description. Overall people were very friendly. Total interview was 2.5 hours. I got offer next day.

Interview Questions

• How many transactions you can have in SQL Server?   1 Answer

Negotiation