Aloha Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.8

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

face to face interview followed by three rounds. Hr round ,interview from team members in which project i have to work. portfolio review and immediate joining , background question how much eager i am to work for the company. face to face interview followed by three rounds. Hr round ,interview from team members in which project i have

Interview Questions

• portfolio review and immediate joining , background question how much eager i am to work for the company. face to face interview followed by three rounds. Hr round ,interview from team members in which project i have to work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It's a basic and very short interview process. If you get call then chances are good to get selected.

1. Call from HR
    2. Onsite technical round -1
    3. Onsite technical round - 2 (if required)
    4. HR Round
    5. Joining

Interview Questions

• 1. Based on Object Oriented concepts
      2. SQL Queries
      3. REST/MVC
      4. Most of the questions are for PHP/.NET   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (Brazil)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied from college placement campus, it took one whole day for the aptitude+technical written test, followed by 2 technical interviews then a 1st HR interview and next day 2nd video HR in the company at baner.

Written test is consist of technical and aptitude questions
    the technical interview is between average and complicated
    HR was mostly of family background and info about company
    video HR was of typical HR qns which was quite simple.

Interview Questions

• oops concepts, basics of SQL, coding for patterns, the concept of the database, some qns about project etc   2 Answers

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Total 3 rounds -
    First is Aptitude + Technical Test
    Second is Pre HR Interview
    Third is 1 or 2 Technical Interview

Interview process took one day.
    Interview difficulty level was average.
    Positive Interview Experience.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Total 4 rounds were taken including 2 HR and 2 Tech Round. 1 HR and 1 Tech round on Phone and 1HR and 1 Tech round in person at the company. They ask me about some basic tech questions for my profile on call and about my family on call in the first round.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Please dont prepare anything for the interview. It's all upto the COO's mood even if you are good or bad it won't matter. Your selection totally depends upon the COO's mood

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)).

Interview

Very bad experience. First they schedule my interview by contacting me. At the day of interview, first conducted HR round, mostly on family background. HR was asked me total family background i.e. family tree from grand parents(both side from mother and father). When I asked then she said its policy to know about whole family. After that she said to wait for technical round and after 1.30 hour she said that technical panel in not available to conduct interview. Although my interview is already scheduled. it's ridiculous. Waste of time.

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied as a fresher by sending CV through a link provided in their careers. I got a call for an interview within 2 days.There were 3 rounds for fresher.
    1.Technical interview was the first round.
    2.Second round was HR.
    3.Third round was again a technical round.

Interview Questions

• Questions in first round.
      PHP
      1.difference between include and require functions.->in case of their failure.
      2.how to reverse the position of words in the string.->use explode() or split()
      3.Some basic OOPs concepts.
      SQL
      1.Find the second highest salary.
      2.Find the last entry of the table.
      3.All types of joins.
      Questions in second interview.
      1.Write code to insert data in database.
      2.Find the count of status(even,odd) for even status.
      3.Write code to design a HTML page of any shape he provides. I was given 5 boxes to be fixed in entire page.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

first round was very bad because they ask questions related to siblings and family works.Without any technical questions they disselect persons And i did not get it why they disselect me but i gave each answer correctly in my knowledge.so my experience was very bad with company.

Interview Questions

• they ask family background related quostions only in first round.   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aloha Technology in July 2014.

Interview

Very simple and basic questions. Aptitude test followed by Technical and HR rounds.
    The technical round will consist of all the basic concepts and 2-3 scenario based questions.
    Need to stick to the basics and keep all the basics clear. The process is fast and takes a day or two for their feedback.

Interview Questions

• They gave a real time scenario and asked to mention all the test cases   1 Answer