Aloha Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aloha Technology Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)).

Interview

Very bad experience. First they schedule my interview by contacting me. At the day of interview, first conducted HR round, mostly on family background. HR was asked me total family background i.e. family tree from grand parents(both side from mother and father). When I asked then she said its policy to know about whole family. After that she said to wait for technical round and after 1.30 hour she said that technical panel in not available to conduct interview. Although my interview is already scheduled. it's ridiculous. Waste of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied as a fresher by sending CV through a link provided in their careers. I got a call for an interview within 2 days.There were 3 rounds for fresher.
    1.Technical interview was the first round.
    2.Second round was HR.
    3.Third round was again a technical round.

Interview Questions

• Questions in first round.
      PHP
      1.difference between include and require functions.->in case of their failure.
      2.how to reverse the position of words in the string.->use explode() or split()
      3.Some basic OOPs concepts.
      SQL
      1.Find the second highest salary.
      2.Find the last entry of the table.
      3.All types of joins.
      Questions in second interview.
      1.Write code to insert data in database.
      2.Find the count of status(even,odd) for even status.
      3.Write code to design a HTML page of any shape he provides. I was given 5 boxes to be fixed in entire page.
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

first round was very bad because they ask questions related to siblings and family works.Without any technical questions they disselect persons And i did not get it why they disselect me but i gave each answer correctly in my knowledge.so my experience was very bad with company.

Interview Questions

• they ask family background related quostions only in first round.   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aloha Technology in July 2014.

Interview

Very simple and basic questions. Aptitude test followed by Technical and HR rounds.
    The technical round will consist of all the basic concepts and 2-3 scenario based questions.
    Need to stick to the basics and keep all the basics clear. The process is fast and takes a day or two for their feedback.

Interview Questions

• They gave a real time scenario and asked to mention all the test cases   1 Answer

UC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

First Telephonic technical interview with Infinity LAB where they ask about over all experience and scenario based questions. After that they call for Face to face with client and then HR discussion. Then documents submission. then we get offer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process includes following:

Written Technical Test + Aptitude test + Database test

Face 2 Face Technical Interview

HR Round

In which there will be negative marking -1 for wrong answer and for correct answer +3.
    After passing Aptitude test you have to face technical test in which the project leader will ask you some technical questions related to programming and logic and database.
    Last you have to face HR for final selection.

Interview Questions

• First you will have to face aptitude test which will contains 25 questions based on logic.
      Last you have to face HR for final selection.
      Answer Question

Test Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Had three rounds- Apti, Technical, HR.
    As in first round we have maths, reasoning, English,
    In Second round we have basic OOPs and other basic questions
    Had three rounds- Apti, Technical, HR.
    As in first round we have maths, reasoning, English,
    In Second round we have basic OOPs and other basic questions

Interview Questions

• Had joined 2 years ago as a fresher. As a fresher they ask only basic quetions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

two rounds of process 1 hr round 2 technical round ,technical round is on technology specific that is good round,hr round is also good take 1 hr of time some professional experience and project have u done like question will ask

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First round was a HR round.
    They asked me about my family.
    Second round was Technical Written Test
    Then i got a phone call that i have to come for a technical HR round the next day.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview process is easy
    2 technical round + 1 hr round(final round for salary discussion)