Aloha Technology Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 19, 2017

2.9

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (Brazil)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied from college placement campus, it took one whole day for the aptitude+technical written test, followed by 2 technical interviews then a 1st HR interview and next day 2nd video HR in the company at baner.

Written test is consist of technical and aptitude questions
the technical interview is between average and complicated
HR was mostly of family background and info about company
video HR was of typical HR qns which was quite simple.

Interview Questions

• oops concepts, basics of SQL, coding for patterns, the concept of the database, some qns about project etc   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Aloha Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

first round was very bad because they ask questions related to siblings and family works.Without any technical questions they disselect persons And i did not get it why they disselect me but i gave each answer correctly in my knowledge.so my experience was very bad with company.

Interview Questions

• they ask family background related quostions only in first round.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Total 4 rounds were taken including 2 HR and 2 Tech Round. 1 HR and 1 Tech round on Phone and 1HR and 1 Tech round in person at the company. They ask me about some basic tech questions for my profile on call and about my family on call in the first round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Wastage of Time . Poor management . Hopeless Hr . Worst Experience ever . 2 Telephonic rounds and one Hr round . But i will suggest not to waste time by giving Interview .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

process took one day , good experience. There was two technical interviews and one HR round.The First Round was about 1 hr long and second one is about half hr long.They told to write a code and be prepare for MySql questions (Advanced level).

Interview Questions

• OOPs concept in PHP and limitations in PHP.   1 Answer
    • what is PHP and why it is Server Side programming language   1 Answer
    • pyramids , stars problems in PHP . They told to write a code to make a pyramid   Answer Question
    • what is the difference between CHAR and VARCHAR   1 Answer
    • Difference between require ,include   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It's a basic and very short interview process. If you get call then chances are good to get selected.

1. Call from HR
    2. Onsite technical round -1
    3. Onsite technical round - 2 (if required)
    4. HR Round
    5. Joining

Interview Questions

• 1. Based on Object Oriented concepts
      2. SQL Queries
      3. REST/MVC
      4. Most of the questions are for PHP/.NET   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)).

Interview

1.Telephonic call
    2. Aptitude(full technical i.e related to domain chosen)
    They have very technical aptitude on .net and any other language. I was there for .net and total .net questions were there. But it was not hard and also they had sql test.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology.

Interview

Technical Interview only, HR interview is not much important.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)).

Interview

Campus placement, Asked some basic questions like what is C? Explain OOPs concept. Some basic database queries and I got selected....

Interview Questions

• Anyone having less tha a year of experience come to take your interview and just try to show how smart they are.....   Answer Question

Negotiation

That was campus placement so our college force us to accept offer..no negotation

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Lucknow (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

1) Aptitude
    2) Technical