Aloha Technology Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aloha Technology Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

process took one day , good experience. There was two technical interviews and one HR round.The First Round was about 1 hr long and second one is about half hr long.They told to write a code and be prepare for MySql questions (Advanced level).

Interview Questions

• OOPs concept in PHP and limitations in PHP.   1 Answer
  • what is PHP and why it is Server Side programming language   1 Answer
  • pyramids , stars problems in PHP . They told to write a code to make a pyramid   Answer Question
  • what is the difference between CHAR and VARCHAR   1 Answer
  • Difference between require ,include   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aloha Technology

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

It is a very difficult process to hire the fresher.
    1. Take the exam i.e. math, English, puzzle and technical questions. If crack then
    2. Technical round, all the question related to technical asked by interviewer, they also give the program to write in a notebook. It should be a optimized.
    3. HR round, If you cracked technical then you will get a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

They hava given 10 puzzles without any option. Each puzzle having 5 marks. You have to just write down the final answer on paper. Next round is Technical GD. And apter that PI.

Interview Questions

• the number who is multiple of 5 & it's multiple is same as the answer of addition of its digit   1 Answer
    • The problemis same like below Just i have changed values:
       A monkey is climbing the pole 84 meters high. every alternate minute it goes up by 12 meters and the next minute it comes down by 5 meters. Find in how many minutes it will reach the top for the first time.
      2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Total 4 rounds were taken including 2 HR and 2 Tech Round. 1 HR and 1 Tech round on Phone and 1HR and 1 Tech round in person at the company. They ask me about some basic tech questions for my profile on call and about my family on call in the first round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

first round was very bad because they ask questions related to siblings and family works.Without any technical questions they disselect persons And i did not get it why they disselect me but i gave each answer correctly in my knowledge.so my experience was very bad with company.

Interview Questions

• they ask family background related quostions only in first round.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

takes three to four rounds for freshers:
    1. aptitude test
    2. technical interview
    3. HR interview
    4. Managerial interview
    5. If selected job offered
    for Experienced:
    1. technical interview
    2. HR interview (salary discussion)
    3. Managerial interview
    4. if selected job is offered

Interview Questions

• Design db schema for school admission process   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Lucknow (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

1) Aptitude
    2) Technical

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)).

Interview

Just Asked few database question and catch me since it is quite simple for me but it was bad idea to answer question and get selected here in Aloha Technology pvt ltd. It's good to be employed rather than here.
    In Question JOIN, UNION, SET operator and SUBQUEry

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Wastage of Time . Poor management . Hopeless Hr . Worst Experience ever . 2 Telephonic rounds and one Hr round . But i will suggest not to waste time by giving Interview .

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology.

Interview

Technical Interview only, HR interview is not much important.