Aloha Technology Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aloha Technology Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

first round was very bad because they ask questions related to siblings and family works.Without any technical questions they disselect persons And i did not get it why they disselect me but i gave each answer correctly in my knowledge.so my experience was very bad with company.

Interview Questions

• they ask family background related quostions only in first round.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aloha Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Wastage of Time . Poor management . Hopeless Hr . Worst Experience ever . 2 Telephonic rounds and one Hr round . But i will suggest not to waste time by giving Interview .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

process took one day , good experience. There was two technical interviews and one HR round.The First Round was about 1 hr long and second one is about half hr long.They told to write a code and be prepare for MySql questions (Advanced level).

Interview Questions

• OOPs concept in PHP and limitations in PHP.   1 Answer
    • what is PHP and why it is Server Side programming language   1 Answer
    • pyramids , stars problems in PHP . They told to write a code to make a pyramid   Answer Question
    • what is the difference between CHAR and VARCHAR   1 Answer
    • Difference between require ,include   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

takes three to four rounds for freshers:
    1. aptitude test
    2. technical interview
    3. HR interview
    4. Managerial interview
    5. If selected job offered
    for Experienced:
    1. technical interview
    2. HR interview (salary discussion)
    3. Managerial interview
    4. if selected job is offered

Interview Questions

• Design db schema for school admission process   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)).

Interview

1.Telephonic call
    2. Aptitude(full technical i.e related to domain chosen)
    They have very technical aptitude on .net and any other language. I was there for .net and total .net questions were there. But it was not hard and also they had sql test.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology.

Interview

Technical Interview only, HR interview is not much important.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)).

Interview

Campus placement, Asked some basic questions like what is C? Explain OOPs concept. Some basic database queries and I got selected....

Interview Questions

• Anyone having less tha a year of experience come to take your interview and just try to show how smart they are.....   Answer Question

Negotiation

That was campus placement so our college force us to accept offer..no negotation

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

It is a very difficult process to hire the fresher.
    1. Take the exam i.e. math, English, puzzle and technical questions. If crack then
    2. Technical round, all the question related to technical asked by interviewer, they also give the program to write in a notebook. It should be a optimized.
    3. HR round, If you cracked technical then you will get a job.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Lucknow (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

1) Aptitude
    2) Technical

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)).

Interview

Just Asked few database question and catch me since it is quite simple for me but it was bad idea to answer question and get selected here in Aloha Technology pvt ltd. It's good to be employed rather than here.
    In Question JOIN, UNION, SET operator and SUBQUEry