Aloha Technology Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aloha Technology Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process includes following:

Written Technical Test + Aptitude test + Database test

Face 2 Face Technical Interview

HR Round

In which there will be negative marking -1 for wrong answer and for correct answer +3.
After passing Aptitude test you have to face technical test in which the project leader will ask you some technical questions related to programming and logic and database.
Last you have to face HR for final selection.

Interview Questions

• First you will have to face aptitude test which will contains 25 questions based on logic.
    Last you have to face HR for final selection.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aloha Technology

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology.

Interview

I got call from HR who saw my profile from Job portal. He scheduled interview with their technical panel to assess my skill set. When I went down there on I told waited for 15-20 minutes after which one of the panelist came and asked my name, He did not even bother to tell me to walk with him to interview room. I followed him in confusion and went in the room. One more person joined an interview room. The first question was as usual tell us about your self, I gave brief info which I had clearly mentioned on my resume. I was then asked about my projects what I had done. The they started with technical questions like
    1. What is difference between Struts 1.3 and 2
    2. How you configure spring in your application
    3. What are different spring annotations. what is difference between them.
    4. What is Spring dependency injection
    5. How you configure Struts 2 to handle Ajax (yes! they asked this question)
    6. What are the methods that you override when you use Action class
    7. What are the default objects in 'JSP' (I assumed they meant to ask Implicit 'JSP' objects)
    8. Can you write java collection Hierarchy (I have 3 years java development experience and I was certainly not hoping for this kind of question)
    9. What is super class of exceptions etc. all in all the interview felt like they were looking for guy with 6 month to 1 years of Java experience. And what was more idiotic was I was told that their technical panel did not find me suitable for their requirement. I don't know if I am an expert in Java or not but I do no this I had easily give answers to their non logical only Syntactical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the name of method you use in struts 2.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

1. Aptitude test and/or technical test - technical test includes question related to database designing by master details scenario with complex query, design class hierarchy etc
    2. 1 or 2 Technical round/s - depend on your expertise written in resume
    3. HR Interview - just to check feasibility to work in Aloha environment
    4. Final manager interview - Focus is mostly on candidates attitude

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Written test was taken by a single HR person. 5 subjective questions were given and was asked to write the codes for them. After qualifying it, Technical interview was taken in which questions related to c,c++,java,.net were asked. Questions were also based on the memory allocations through structures, classes and objects.

Interview Questions

• difference between static and dynamic memory allocation in structures.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology.

Interview

Aptitude test
    Technical interview
    HR interview
    1 month probation period, 2yr bond
    no criteria required

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

1) Aptitude round
    2) DBMS SCHEMA ROUND
    3) technical round (JSP ,SQL,JAVA,NETWORKING)
    4) HR (BACKGROUND REALLOCATION SALARY ETC)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Aptitude-->Technical-->HR

Interview Questions

• Questions on Advance Java, Basic sql   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aloha Technology in October 2010.

Interview

The interview didn't consist of any aptitude test. It took us directly to Technical round. Technical round was not very much hard for us to get clear. After then, we had HR round in which formal questions were asked. Then after we had meeting with the director for handing us with confirmation letter.

Interview Questions

• Database connectivity in c++   1 Answer