Alorica Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alorica Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

Too many interviews wait too long. They call you back and don't hire you claim they made a mistake or someone did some time wrong. You get up there at 530 for nothing but time wasted. Wait in line like kids till they call you. Can be very irratated when name is not called. There were many complaints and upset potential employee. I think it was our background that wasn't approved

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you gave customer service   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Alorica

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alorica.

Interview

They usually recruit at a job center. Next, they call you multiple times to get you to come in to interview.Also, they'll have you come in and take a few test and fill out an application.

Interview Questions

• Do you have customer service experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Pensacola, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

invited to a walk in interviewing process after completing the online application. You will be there for several hours being you will have to take a couple of computer assessments while listening to mock calls. Once you finish the assessments you will speak to a talent recruit and the face to face interview will then start. The Interviewing process is lengthy and may take up to two days, but if all goes well you will end up with a job. Drug screening is completed during the interview process. Oral drug screen will be completed.....if not then you will be sent to LabCorp for a Urine sample.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time when you had to go above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

They have you take a pre-screening test on computer/TV setup. The position requires using troubleshooting methods to solve software issues. It's basic I/T questions so you can use Google as a help tool before the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about computers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everyone starts off at 9.50 but there's always OT offered. You go thru a group interview with the people who pass the skills test then, immediately start training. I believe they run a background screening but no drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alorica (Fresno, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

10 plus people interviewing at the same time no personal feel to it very like you are just a number. Everyone sitting in room. No explanation of process. Named called and told you are going to test before interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

Interview

Very unprofessional and non personal. You walk in to office bunch of others there for interview as well. We are not explained process taken into a room to test before you are interviewed but never explained process. treated like a number instead of human beings.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work? Not why you want to work here but why you want to work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (New York, NY).

Interview

Fairly quick interview, normal customer service questions. You just have to ensure that you tie everything back to the customer and their overall customer service experience and how you helped them.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alorica (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. First you are scheduled to do a phone interview. If that goes well, your face to face interview is scheduled before you get off the phone. The face to face is with a Human Resource representative, if that one goes well, you are scheduled for another face to face, but this time, it's with one of the supervisors/managers with whatever line group you will be working for. Once that is all done, they schedule you for a background check as well as a drug test.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alorica (San Antonio, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I went to one of their job fairs. I arrived early and was one of the first people there. The entire process took about 5 hours to complete from filling out a formal application, two separate interviews, an assessment, drug test, picture for my badge, and walking out the door with a schedule. 5 hours was quite long, but at least I walked out that same day with a position.

Interview Questions

• What skills and talents do you have that sets you apart from your peers?   Answer Question
    • Think of a difficult situation you faced with an angry customer, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • What are you looking for in an employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. There were several different positions available with different starting salaries. I took a lower salary to take a position that was off on the weekends.

Anonymous Employee in Longwood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alorica (Longwood, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

I walked into the office and it did not feel welcoming at all. When you got for the interview you meet with three different people. (Not too bad...)
    You will be asked to read their recording statement on the second process of the interview. The lady that I was with was kinda of snooty which is not very welcoming.