Alorica Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alorica Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Alorica

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Clovis, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Clovis, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

They ask a few questions and give customer scenarios. They will pretty much hire anyone because of the high turnover. As long as you don't have a record for stealing identities, you're probably going to get hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you talk to an angry customer.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Alorica

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

Panel interview, common sense questions. They are very interested in how you handle unhappy customers. Overall it was easy to shine typical interview questions. As long as you have customer service even by a few months you will probably be hired here.

Interview Questions

• Is attendance or performance more important when working at a job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cutler Ridge, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Cutler Ridge, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

It is an all day interview process. You will go through about 3 different interviews. If you don't get hired in one department,you will interview for a different one. They hire on the spot!

Anonymous Employee in Longwood, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Longwood, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied at Alorica late July 2017 online. Within days in was emailed by someone to set a interview which I did shortly after. I interview August 1 at 1pm. It was me along with three other people(Two guys and one gurl) I had to wait for 30mins when someone offer to interview me. She wasn't really a interviewer by did it anyhow. She first asked basic questions like if I have criminal incidents and can I work the US. She then kinda when overy the job and along with hours and pay and then ask me typical questions about past situations with customers. Then I went to sit down in another area along with the other three people and until eventually I was called to talk to the HR director. She ask me of I can work the hours 12pm to 9pm I said sure. Then sat and waited a few more minutes till another lady called me in her office and told me I was offer the job which I accepted(though didn't like the hours, but was tired of being home with kids and no money). I now a week before I start training (August 14th), which is 5wks long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a customer who was buying a gift for a unknown person and how you help? Was the customer satisfied with the result.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (El Paso, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview itself was not that bad after I finally got called in, even though I showed up early I still waited an hour to be acknowledged, the waiting process took forever, management was really unprofessional, and the receptionist was kindof rude.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alorica (Omaha, NE) in October 2014.

Interview

The process is simple and you are almost always hired or not hired right not the spot. You come in to apply and do the interview minutes later with a supervisor from the department you may work for. The questions are basic and easy to answer

Interview Questions

• Name three websites you use regularly?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Fresno, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

They ask you to complete two online assessments on a computer and then you move onto the interview. The interview portion consists of two short interviews. The interviewers were both nice and asked basic questions about my work experience. Overall it was an easy going interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: Have you ever experienced a difficult situation with a customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Spokane, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied on-line; immediately received email requesting an interview.

Prior to the interview, I had to complete two different on-line tests in the company lobby. Also, I had to provide the receptionist with a copy of my resume because she could not find mine.

The tests themselves were not difficult, but their computers were very slow and glitchy. Also, there were employees hanging out talking loudly with the receptionist. Very unprofessional.

The interview itself was pretty standard. However, it was the first time I have ever been told that I had overdressed for an interview. I was dressed in business casual.

After that interview, I had to a group interview with about 20 people. I was told only 2 or 3 people would go on from there. Keep in mind, this is for a minimum wage job.

I made it through the group interview and was called in to sign my paperwork. This is the kind of paperwork typically filled out during your on-boarding process. However, unlike any other job I have had, it was being done off the clock.

Also, at this point, I had to take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Recount a time when you had to handle a conflict with another employee? How did you resolve it?
      Who is your favorite superhero and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alorica (Joplin, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

they basically just have to put your application , have a high-school diploma or say that you have a high school diploma because they don't actually check pass a drug screen which means you just have to go take it because I know people who tested positive for certain drugs and if still been hired and they will hire pretty much anybody

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Rocky Mount, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

I have worked here before. I already knew about the process so I did not have to prepare at all for this position... Apply even if you are not ready to start yet it will give you some time.