Alorica Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

1.8

225 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Fill out applications on site or online. Come to site for testing. Typing test. Customer service simulation. Then a 2 part interview if you pass the test given. Will let you know immediately if you are hired or not. Then HR will begin any paper work that needs to be completed by you. Fast and friendly is how I'd explain my experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with an irate customer and what did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alorica

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

First, they had me take a few assessments (like a typing test). Then I waited for a awhile in the lobby until it was time for my interview. I had s total of two interviews that day and I was later offered the job position. I then filled out tax forms and other various forms.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to deal with a irate customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Fredericksburg, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

The overall experience took about three hours. You will have to do three assessment tests. Fairly easy personality tests. Then they take you back to do the interview. They ask very easy questions. Then they do the drug test.

Interview Questions

• They ask "what would you do in this situation" type questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alorica (Fredericksburg, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

The overall process took about 3 hours. First they take you to the computers to take 3 assessment test. They are pretty much personality test. Then they take you to your interview and ask you what would you do in this type of situation kind of questions. Then they will do a mouth swab drug test.

Interview Questions

• they ask what would you do and this situation type questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Longwood, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Longwood, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied at Alorica late July 2017 online. Within days in was emailed by someone to set a interview which I did shortly after. I interview August 1 at 1pm. It was me along with three other people(Two guys and one gurl) I had to wait for 30mins when someone offer to interview me. She wasn't really a interviewer by did it anyhow. She first asked basic questions like if I have criminal incidents and can I work the US. She then kinda when overy the job and along with hours and pay and then ask me typical questions about past situations with customers. Then I went to sit down in another area along with the other three people and until eventually I was called to talk to the HR director. She ask me of I can work the hours 12pm to 9pm I said sure. Then sat and waited a few more minutes till another lady called me in her office and told me I was offer the job which I accepted(though didn't like the hours, but was tired of being home with kids and no money). I now a week before I start training (August 14th), which is 5wks long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a customer who was buying a gift for a unknown person and how you help? Was the customer satisfied with the result.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Kennesaw, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was fine. You have to take an assessment. Then we had a group interview. And if you get thru those easy questions about your schedule then they will schedule a second interview that same day. Prepare to be there about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any customer service experience?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica.

Interview

Awful, they rushed it and tried to make sure they could get you out the door as quick as possible. Poorly ran company. The people in charge of the hiring were very rude.

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Fresno, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

They ask you to complete two online assessments on a computer and then you move onto the interview. The interview portion consists of two short interviews. The interviewers were both nice and asked basic questions about my work experience. Overall it was an easy going interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: Have you ever experienced a difficult situation with a customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alorica (Terre Haute, IN).

Interview

I only had to fill out an application. I completed an oral drug screen.They inquired about typing skills and computer literacy. I was then hired on the spot. It was such an easy process.

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alorica (Montgomery, AL) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online however, I did not finish the application because I had gotten distracted. I got an email maybe a week later telling me to finish the application. I finished, then I get an email to take a test for the position I applied for. I cant remember if it was 1 or 2 tests. Not long after submitting the test, I get an email for an interview the following week on a Tuesday. I get an interviewed. Then, I was told to wait in the waiting area. About 15 minutes later, me and 2 others were told to come to the back. The lady congratulated us on making it to the next level and to fill out the forms on the computer. I was offered the job on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to do research and development on a problem at work or a similar experience.   1 Answer
    • Name a time that you had to deal with a difficult or upset customer   Answer Question
    • Name a time that you got upset at work and the steps you took to calm down   Answer Question
    • Name a time that you went over and beyond for a customer   Answer Question