Alpaytac, Inc. Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alpaytac, Inc. Intern Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alpaytac, Inc.

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Phone call asked about experience and goals. They were very friendly over the phone did not make me attend for an in-person interview. 3 month commitment minimum. Super easy process not to difficult to be hired if you have a college degree in communications or journalism.

Interview Questions

• Why PR? Describe overcoming a challenge?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Alpaytac, Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alpaytac, Inc. (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

I sent an email to the general HR email on the website and was contacted a month later for an in-person interview. Walking in I didn't like the atmosphere. Everyone was working right in front of where I was waiting, and they were gossiping with each other so that I could hear everything. It just seemed unprofessional to me. The interviewers were nice and the position seemed like you would learn a lot if you wanted PR experience. I withdrew my candidacy, however, because the pay was way too low for the hours worked. It was a monthly stipend and you were expected to work full-time hours with some overtime. This was unrealistic especially with the city expenses.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were pretty straightforward. We just went over the highlights of my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alpaytac, Inc. (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview. Just went through my resume both times. Both fairly easy and relatively short. 20 mins/ea.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview question. Name one time you were faced with an obstacle and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Ridiculously low pay, didnt seem right.