Alpaytac, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alpaytac, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2016

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alpaytac, Inc.

Junior Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alpaytac, Inc. (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The first round was a phone interview. After that, I was given an assignment to complete. That was evaluated, then I interviewed with the office I would be interning at. The interview was very fair.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Phone call asked about experience and goals. They were very friendly over the phone did not make me attend for an in-person interview. 3 month commitment minimum. Super easy process not to difficult to be hired if you have a college degree in communications or journalism.

Interview Questions

• Why PR? Describe overcoming a challenge?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alpaytac, Inc..

Interview

First round is a phone interview. Here you just go through your resume and indicate your interest in PR/Communications. They email you within a week to schedule you in for an in-person interview with the Head of the Office. Here he or she ask you basic questions and then goes through your responsibilities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alpaytac, Inc. (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

I sent an email to the general HR email on the website and was contacted a month later for an in-person interview. Walking in I didn't like the atmosphere. Everyone was working right in front of where I was waiting, and they were gossiping with each other so that I could hear everything. It just seemed unprofessional to me. The interviewers were nice and the position seemed like you would learn a lot if you wanted PR experience. I withdrew my candidacy, however, because the pay was way too low for the hours worked. It was a monthly stipend and you were expected to work full-time hours with some overtime. This was unrealistic especially with the city expenses.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were pretty straightforward. We just went over the highlights of my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alpaytac, Inc. (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview. Just went through my resume both times. Both fairly easy and relatively short. 20 mins/ea.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview question. Name one time you were faced with an obstacle and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Ridiculously low pay, didnt seem right.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Alpaytac, Inc. (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Worst interview experience of my life. I sat in the lobby by the receptionist (it's a small office) for more than 30 minutes and finally told the receptionist I had to reschedule because they kept me waiting so long. Even worse, the woman who was supposed to interview me (the owner) was sitting within eyesight of me in her office. Everyone was working right in front of me while I waited and they did not look like a team I wanted to join.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alpaytac, Inc. (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was introduced to the position by a recruiter. The recruiter had to make several attempts to schedule the interview. Once it was scheduled, I received a call from the recruiter 1 hour before the interview stating that the Senior VP needs to reschedule the interview. I was already on my way down to meet her. I was extremely turned off by the lack of professionalism. I felt that I could not work for an employer so disorganized and unequipped at prioritizing her schedule. Wasting my time is not acceptable.