Alpha User Experience Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alpha User Experience Interview Questions

User Experience Interview

Interview

One of the company recruiters reached out to me to set up an initial screener call, and we scheduled the meeting and I assumed everything would be alright. However, the recruiter never called, and didn't even follow up until midnight my time, saying they apologized and were out of the office, forgot to reach out to a manager about the call, and wanted to reschedule it to tomorrow - which I found out at 11AM the next morning tomorrow meant that very same day. However, even that got cancelled at the last minute. When it came to rescheduling a second time, it took the recruiter over a week to get back to me with timing again because they were out of the office. By the time we had nailed down a time and finally spoke for a short screener, it had been over 3 weeks since the initial email.

I haven't heard back from them since. Overall, not a hard interview, but very inconsistent communication.

Interview Questions

• How would you react being in an environment where client requests come in and are done/taken in without much/any structure?   Answer Question