Alpha User Experience Testing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Alpha

2.0

User Experience Testing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Alpha (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

The overall process consisted of: a call with recruiter, call with a manager, take home assignment, on-site interview., reference checks. The process took very long and communication/updates were only given if I asked for follow up. The process took a total of 3 months from the initial call with the recruiter to the final decision being made. My recommendation to this company’s recruiting is to make the process more streamlined, make it quicker and make sure that interviewers questions don’t overlap. I got asked by every interviewer what I thought the role was in my words and why I wanted to join Alpha. No real questions about research, methods or moethdologies.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Alpha

User Experience Testing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alpha.

Interview

First a phone screening with the manager of the UX Testing team, then a second call with someone else on the same team. The first call was great; the guy went as far as to tell me that he believed his founder would love to chat with me based on my personal interests. The girl on the second call was very informative but evidently disinterested (I tend to engage by asking quite a bit of questions so I doubt this is due to my part) and asked basically the exact same questions the first guy asked me; she asked me only one surface-level question related to UX, when I was prepared to answer pretty detailed UX questions to showcase my knowledge and experience. A few days later, I received a standard rejection email, but when I wrote an elaborate and earnest email to the guy in charge of the interview process inquiring for some feedback, it was neglected.

Interview Questions

• What are some things you like to do in your spare time?   1 Answer