AlphaSights Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AlphaSights Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2017

144 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Interview

Relatively easy process. Had a call with multiple team members. Relatively easy process. Had a call with multiple team members. Relatively easy process. Had a call with multiple team members.

Other Interview Reviews for AlphaSights

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AlphaSights (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed through a campus recruiting website. Interviews took place a week after application submission. Interview was virtual and lasted approximately 45 minutes. Second round interview was a case interview in New York City.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of the BREAD process we use for client interactions?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlphaSights.

Interview

The process was straightforward. Applied through the online portal with a resume and within a few days received invitation to do online video assessment (AVA). The AVA was very impersonal and rushed - did not enjoy how arbitrary it was, but the overall process was not bad and made me consider my personal history more closely.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlphaSights.

Interview

Video Application is quite difficult if you have never done it before, definitely practice speaking into a webcam prior to the interview. Also read other glassdoor posts on questions. Each question has a one minute response

Analyst Interview

Interview

There was a AVA request which was easy and then a skype interview. Make sure you watch their stupid BREAD video or else you won't be hired. The lady wasn't very nice that interviewed you and you couldn't tell whether you answered a question extremely well or not. Also know what an expert network is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlphaSights (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

I had an online link several days after submitting my online application. It was a behavior based interview. Everything was recorded for each question. There were four questions in total.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlphaSights (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

My interview process was fine except that my interviewer seemed really disinterested in me and my previous work. As excited and engaging as I tried to be she seemed very grumpy and was continually distracted. People walked in and out of the room during my interview. The hiring department also reached out to my school to begin recruiting for the position that I applied for after I had been denied the position and told that it was filled. That gave me a really bad impression of the company and its values. The email that turned me down could have easily said that I wasn't fit for the position and they wished to look elsewhere instead of saying the position was filled by someone else. Found that very rude and disappointing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlphaSights (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I had submitted my resume for which I was provided a link to answer a video recorded interview to be answered within a 7 days span. The interview consisted of a set of 4 questions, all of them general as mentioned here by others. I have completed the video interview round and am presently awaiting the evaluation of this round.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AlphaSights in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through the website and was reached to submit a video assessment.
    Turned down after assessment almost 3 weeks later.
    Was sent an email saying my credentials were impressive but there was no opening that fit my skills.
    They also mentioned they were too busy to provide any feedback.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlphaSights (New York, NY).

Interview

From the time you apply they get back to you super quickly. They send you a video assessment with short basic questions to get a better sense of who you are. It can be a little awkward because you are recording yourself, with no one listening on the other end.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe AlphaSights in your own words?
      What other jobs are you applying to?   Answer Question