AlphaVista Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AlphaVista Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at AlphaVista Services

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlphaVista Services (Sunnyvale, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Had initial phone screening. Got interviewed by Director of Recruitment first round and 2nd round with CEO. Overview of my experience and reasons why I wanted to work for AlphaVista.

Psychologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlphaVista Services.

Interview

Conducted was conducted by HR manager, Marvel. It was a telephone interview only. Professional guy. Transactions done via phone and fax. Nothing in person. Only went to a very simple, office on one occasion- not polished. Warehouse space with carpet and a little bit of furniture.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important quality of a person working in a company/what's your best quality? They didn't ask any technical or professional knowledge questions. Well-spoken, professional seems to be what they screen for during interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will remind you that there are many therapists that want the position as a bargaining tool. Ignore it. Its not true. They need you more than you need them.

Speech-Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AlphaVista Services (San Jose, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

the interview was good, but they really stress on us being able to communicate

Interview Questions

• What will be your approach to an unsatisfied patient   1 Answer

Negotiation

it did not go positive, we all try to get as much as we can out of it but...