Alphatec Spine Interview Questions in Carlsbad, CA | Glassdoor

Alphatec Spine Interview Questions in Carlsbad, CA

2.8

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alphatec Spine (Carlsbad, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Panel setting. You will be asked a lot of technical questions about the job and also regular interview questions like your goals. Ad also they will ask about your previous employment.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alphatec Spine (Carlsbad, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with people across my would-be cross-functional team. Interview questions were par for the course, but lacked creativity and relevance at times. Some interviewers were very green and hadn't been trained to interview candidates properly. It made me question how prepared they were for my interview that day.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about downstream marketing?   1 Answer

Director Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Alphatec Spine (Carlsbad, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Situational, Skills/Competence, Behavioral

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to interface with senior leadership on a strategic initiative   1 Answer
    • What type of environment do you thrive in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Left to placement agency

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alphatec Spine (Carlsbad, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

You will meet various department heads who will give you a somewhat general interview (depending on your position). Knowing the company profile and what aspects of your skill set will add value to the company are good to know, however, connecting with the interviewers is more important to show you would be a pleasure to work with. Being personable and establishing a connection will set you apart from every other engineer that has a degree and/or experience to go along with their technical background.

Interview Questions

• What specific skills/interests will add value to establish you as an asset here?
      What do you like to do, hence bringing you to Carlsbad?
      Specific interests that pertain to bio tech and the position in general?
      Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alphatec Spine (Carlsbad, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Very professional. Good interviewers overall.

Personal reasons

Cost Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alphatec Spine (Carlsbad, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Interview began after 10 minute wait in lobby; met with HR rep first and she asked general skill set questions and talked a lot about the company and the 'great' finance group.

Interview Questions

• How do you personally experience in-fighting amongst your team?   Answer Question