Alpine Access Customer Care Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alpine Access Customer Care Professional Interview Questions

2.2

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alpine Access (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Application takes about 2 hours. If your results match a job description, you set up an interview. Interview is a 2 hour process over the phone, and Adobe Connect. You listen to the job description, and then you are separated individually to do a small screen shot, speed test, and answer questions. Once the time is up, you listen to each person read a response that they had typed. After this, you are typically placed into one of two rooms. This is where you find out weather or not you made it through. There is generally one interview, and then an "on boarding".

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Alpine Access

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alpine Access (Denver, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

Online application and create a profile of what kind of work you have experience with then wait for job offers. You have to log in almost daily to see who they are interviewing for. Once you accept an interview and select an interview time you'll get an email telling you how to access the virtual interview meeting room. The recruiters arent always fully aware of specifics relating to the job they're recruiting for. They will ask a few general questions relating to how much technical experience the interviewees have, whether they can pay for the background check within 3 business days, and if you have the technical home office tools required to work.

Interview Questions

• I dont recall there being any. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and once the recruiters knew you could pay the background check fee and that you know how to operate a microsoft platform, thats basically the end of the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations either you could do the job based on the information given by recruiters about available shifts and job requirements or you can go back into the pool of people waiting for an interview.

Customer Care Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alpine Access.

Interview

Everything was done over the internet. There was not much continuity on who I was speaking to. There were different recruiters. Entered an Adobe room on the day of the interview and answered some questions about schedule and home office requirement. I also had to pay 45 dollars after I passed the interview for my own background check.

Interview Questions

• They will try and trick you. They give you 5 minutes to find the answer to a question and the web site they give you directs you to the wrong place. IE they give you a insurance company and then ask you a policy question. In my group of 6 people they gave 2 of them the wrong link to a different company to see if they would use google to find the correct answer   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Training would be at your state's minimum wage. One in production it was 9.00/hr

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alpine Access (Charlotte, NC) in December 2012.

Interview

Phone interview to learn more about you, online group interview in a conference room explaining more about the position, and then a background check and drug test. The background check is not that strict. They might hire you if you have a misdemeanor. They send you drug testing information in the mail and you choose a location site that is closest to your home and they give you 48 hours to complete it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company and tell us about your past experience that relates to this job. What are your salary requirements. How do you define customer service. Why should we hire you over other candidates.   Answer Question

Customer Care Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alpine Access in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was great. Relaxed or casual for the most part. I actually enjoyed speaking with the interviewer. Interviewer was extremely detailed on what to expect regarding an average work day and salary. It took about 3 weeks for them to get in touch with me and offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a difficult customer on my past job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alpine Access (Denver, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

After submitting an application, and everything is approved in the Alpine Access Dashboard. There will be an alert for when the interview will be scheduled. The interview process is done online in an Adobe Connect Room where they discuss more about the company and our job duties. They will gauge responses to their questions and get a feel for who would be a good fit, by their experience, customer service, and previous knowledge depending on what program they are interviewing for. At the end of the 1st interview they will send you a message and let you know that they will be conducting a 2nd interview which is more or less than officially offering the job.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was "How do you access Device Manager?" considering the lack of difficulty they asked in regards to computers during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Wasn't any room for negotiation. The pay during training is your current state's minimum wage, and then after training it goes up to a certain amount.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Alpine Access (Columbus, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

I went through their online job-hiring portal for job openings, application, and interview scheduling. Next, I had a telephone group interview followed by a one-on-one telephone interview with the recruiter. Alpine Access did a credit check and a criminal background check, for which I paid $45. The whole process took about three to four weeks, and I could keep up with my status by going to the online portal. They use an outside firm for the background checks, so I had to submit documents to this company, such as proof of employment from previous employers, in order to complete the background checks. Everything was done online, through email, or over the phone.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any difficult or unexpected questions. They did ask how I would handle an irate customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The salary, hours, and benefits were set prior to employment.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alpine Access (Denver, CO) in May 2011.

Interview

Fill out application, get initial interview, answered questions about customer care, experience, education and tech knowledge

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alpine Access (Tampa, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

It went very well, except for having to pay for my own background check and drug testing. Unfortunately the pay and hours were much less than what was offered.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was a breeze, there were no difficult or unexpected questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a full time position, and offered $12.00 an hour "after bonuses". However, after I accepted, I only got paid $8.00 an hour and was scheduled on average 12 hours per week instead of the 40 I was offered. Bonus was impossible to achieve because it was based on average handle time, and most of the callers were elderly, and confused, and it was my job to provide them with technical assistance on their computer. Most of them were computer illiterate so it was IMPOSSIBLE to achieve a low average handle time so I never received one penny in bonus and made less than minimum wage after subtracting my monthly internet and phone bill. I had recently been laid off from my previous job and would have seriously made more money staying on unemployment. I had no idea that I would be paid so little, and scheduled for so few hours until after accepting the offer and completing training. Also, the training is only paid at minimum wage for your state. Working at home is great, as long as you are fairly compensated for your work. Unfortunately, my experience was that the pay was incredibly low, and the hours were less than what was offered. Also, the call volume is very high, I have worked in many call centers before but this was the first and only job where I took back to back calls from the moment my shift started until I ended my shift, with no let up in volume which is very tiring. If the call volume starts to slow down, they immediately ask for people to exit their shift early. There are no benefits to speak of, no paid sick time, no paid vacation, no insurance coverage, nothing. Because of the above issues, Alpine Access was the worst job experience I've ever had and I will probably never again work from home.

Anonymous Employee in Venice, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alpine Access (Venice, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview included a role play so be ready for it.

Interview Questions

• The first was a role play.   1 Answer
    • how would you handle an irate cust   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.