Alpine Access Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alpine Access Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alpine Access in August 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward and simple easy questions during the interview process.They show the there requirements and ask if ppl was able to work these job times

After they done that they ask you to answer a set of questions and then proceed to ask you to answer one of the questions with your written reply over a live call

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Alpine Access.

Interview

Online IQ and personality tests plus go to post office for criminal background check. They seem to hire pretty much everyone who applies regardless of your actual communication skills (or ability to speak English clearly) so the "interview" is actually group online presentations and conference calls reviewing work requirements. Some group training also all online and by phone, per it is a work at home company/job.

Interview Questions

• You must provide proof of meeting the technical requirements such as working computer, high speed internet, and landline phone line.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alpine Access (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Quick group interview in a chat room. The person would ask a question and if you could not meet that requirement you just leave the room. At the end of the questioning they might have 10 people left. You do not speak to the interviewer at all, maybe type in a question if you didn't understand their question.

Interview Questions

• What windows are you running.   1 Answer

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Alpine Access (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I took an hour long Customer Service Test. A few days later I was told I have an interview! At first I noticed that I was invited to a "Chat Room" and while I dressed up for the interview, I found out it was a no see group that I was in and felt my preparation was a waste of time. However I went through with it and then they surprised me by telling me "no mobile phones" can be used. I have a landline (from a cable company deal) so I used that to call. They would not let us speak or ask questions at all. The woman sounded very cold and distant and she could care less who we were. I figured she was a recruiter for the staff agency so I overlooked my first reaction. Then she told us about the intensive training, hours, and the 32-40 hours we must work. She gave us hours like 8am-8pm time blocks and while it is 8 hours a day....you can't really relax. I didn't even want to know about when you take lunch or breaks. She explained the hours so I decided to accept the terms. Then she told us about our equipment. She told us we have 2 days to get background checks and a drug test if we proceed as a final applicant. I thought "who is paying for that. us or them?" I could not ask a question so I am assuming us. Please tell me different. Then...the laptop I had was not sufficient enough. We need an Acer Tower, Professional High Tech Headphone Sets (2) and my Logictech Headset was not considered efficient for them. They said they would send us an "Acer Tower" "Headphones (2 sets) a mouse that is not wireless, a keyboard and we needed the monitor. I got confused at this point and decided to "not accept the conditions". Again I wondered....who is going to pay for the equipment when they send it to us. There is a saying "there is no such thing as a free lunch" so my guess is that they give you this and then you have to work it off the unnecessary corporate level costs. I am just following my instinct but I did not continue. Please tell me what happens if you continue on with the equipment...someone. Thank you! I think this was a negative experience because she said "if you said no to this question....then hang out the phone and we will put you back into the job pool for other opportunities". Yeah Right. Last negative....she said "you must work for Eight hours undistracted. Your Home Office should have a door, desks and have zero outside noise or distraction." She said "you must get a babysitter if you have kids, and keep your pets outside". Not one single bark can be uttered....I thought about my dog and decided not to risk it. Since we would be on thirty days probation I decided to wait to try again when I have a huge house and have no kids or pets and when I am in my fifties so I can live a lonely existence and not have any outside distractions of any kind. Mind you the price is 9.75 an hour. I could just walk to any CALL CENTER and have friends, joke around and have fun days while I work. Do you hear the people talking in CALL CENTERS? That is us. We laugh at the world and have fun while we work. We usually get paid 10.00 an hour and get bonuses and incentives too. So....Please think about all of this before taking the job. Sometimes working at home is not worth the misery.

Interview Questions

• Q:Is my equipment up to their standards?   1 Answer
    • Q: Do you accept the Intense Interactive Training for 8 hours a day? (No Nesting)   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alpine Access in June 2016.

Interview

I applied at alpineaccessjobs.com and received an email to do a bunch of testing and interview questions. I then received an email about 3 days later saying that I qualified for this position and they would like to set up a virtual interview with me. You get to pick a time slot and the day you'd like to do the interview, which is the next day or the day after that. The interview takes about 1-2 hours and it's a group interview. You dial a number they give you in the chat and you call in and mute your phone and listen. They go over each aspect of the job and ask you poll questions to see if you're still interested. You then hang up the phone and answer 6 questions that are private from everyone else. Once you're done with that, the host reads them and decides who they would like to continue in the hiring process. You will be invited to a new room with a note saying, "Good news! We'd like to talk to you." They ask if they can do a 1 on 1 phone interview with you the same day a couple hours later. I am at this step right now, so I have not done it yet.

Pay is your state's minimum wage for training and then goes to $9.50 an hour after training. You get a 30 minute unpaid lunch break and 2 10 minute paid breaks.

You will need to purchase two headsets, one that plugs into a landline telephone and a USB one for training in the virtual classroom. You will also need to purchase a stand-alone monitor since they send you a computer (that you do not need to pay for).

You will have to get a background check and take a drug test (You do not need to pay for these).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alpine Access (Spokane, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

If you can breathe you'll get hired...lol the interview is a joke. It's a group interview. You're given 6 questions and 25 minutes to write an answer then you go around the class and answer 1 question out loud. Hope you're not shy!!! If you make it through that you're hired. Next step is background check credit check and drug test. Ohh first step was the assessment that's also a joke choose whatever you want you'll still get an interview

Interview Questions

• The hardest part for some will be the group interview in the Adobe room simply because you have to speak in front of everyone. A few people sounded nervous but they got through it. It's really time consuming to have to listen to each applicant read their answers out loud   1 Answer

Gaming Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bremen, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alpine Access (Bremen, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

You start in an Adobe room, and wait for a phone number to presented. You dial in and listen to the presentation in the adobe room. You'll be asked if you can commit to various requirements of the company. They will ask those that cannot to leave the room and they'll be placed back in the applicant pool. Those that continue on are given questions to answer.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the precise wording but one of the questions was essentially how you would help an irate customer or how you have already helped an irate customer.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alpine Access.

Interview

Group interview, answered like one question, give details of the job and the requirements and answered any questions, you choose to stay or opt out of the job and then if your chosen you will go to another one right after and here is where they extend an offer and give more details.

Alpine Access CCP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alpine Access (Lebanon, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

They ask you a few questions about being available and the equipment you have, if you allow a background check and basic type things. They also let you choose set schedules to begin with, tell you your pay and mention benefits. You will hear back a few hours to a few days after being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Do you have high speed, stable and dependable internet and the ability to be hard wired in?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alpine Access (Boise, ID) in September 2015.

Interview

I had started at Sykes' brick and mortar in Boise, ID and was transferred to their work at home division, Alpine Access. Interview was mostly about call center experience and how to handle certain types of calls.

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service experience I had.   1 Answer