Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

ECC Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cordova, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Cordova, TN).

Interview

I had a panel interview with the basic questions then had to make a sales pitch. However it did take almost a month before I was offered the position after my background, education verification and drug screening.

Go the Job! Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

I made another comment about a month ago but I wanted to give an update. First off, I got the internship!

Process:
    I got accepted into the ALSAC internship fair, in Memphis, where I had my first interview. The entire thing- interview, hospital tour, Q/A w/ current & past interns, gifts; etc was great!

I received an email 2-3weeks later to schedule a phone interview with the department. It was a relatively short call from a question standpoint, but that was mainly due to the conversation that we had. Because of this she only asked me 2questions & they were simple behavioral questions (i.e. Interviewed with Brand Marketing. Asked- What brand is your favorite & why?)

I did apply for another position in ALSAC and she asked me several questions, 5+. As long as you prepare- Understand your achievements, about the position & the company and how your achievements mesh with that department you'll succeed.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

Process originally was a call directly from the employer to schedule an over the phone interview. Once scheduled I interviewed over the phone with two hiring departments ladies. a ten minute interview lead to a great 1 hour conversation of anything from work/life balance, industry passions, to current work situations. After all was said and done they informed me they very much wanted to follow up with a face to face interview and would soon follow up. This however did not go as planned in the coming weeks and after attempting to contact MULTIPLE time over the next 10 or so months I realized it had became a dead end for whatever the reason.

Interview Questions

• What is your inspiration to continue in your field as well as in your life?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Interview

Applied online via indeed.com and shortly after I was contacted for an informal phone interview. The phone interview was relatively stress free and the interviewer spent most of the time explaining what they do but did ask questions, mostly about my cv. Then I was invited to come in for an in-person interview and individually met with each team member.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested working for ALSAC? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in December 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by a group of 3 people. It was a conversational interview. They asked questions about my work experience and knowledge of the organization. I was able to ask them questions. It was very important for me to have good questions to ask them.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the most challenging assignments I've had in my work experience?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through the ALSAC Career Site (found position on indeed.com). Two to three weeks later, I received an email about a phone interview the next day. The phone call lasted about 20-30 minutes. Very friendly. The questions were straightforward and relaxed. The next week, I received an email stating I was one of the three final candidates for the intern position!

Interview Questions

• Questions were based off of my resume, what I knew of the company, strengths and weaknesses, what do I hope to gain from the internship, availability, can I receive credit, etc.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

I was invited to interview and told to expect to spend the entire day. I met with six groups of people (between 1-4), so about 20 people over the course of the day. All went well and everyone was very positive. I sent follow up notes to everyone and got a few "nice to meet you, hope to see you soon!" responses back but never heard back from the organization. I followed up in the online system and with HR and managers for months and the position was eventually just deleted. No feedback, no answer, just disappeared. I looked on LinkedIn and they promoted one of the people from one of the interview groups into the role.

Interview Questions

• None in particular, just a lot of "get to know you" questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Interview

Pretty simple. I was hire through temp and become permanent within 6 months. The process was easy simple, hassle free. I take for ever, to hear anything back though. But I love working here

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Long time ago things have changed. I do not have any current information. One on one interviews with department heads. Lunch with the potential boss. Lots of questions that are normally asked in an interview. Long drawn out process.

Interview Questions

• It is good if you know somebody in the organization to vouch for you   Answer Question

Coordinator--Gift Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

Very thorough meeting with team. Very friendly environment. Met with team in two shifts. All were very inquisitive but also very patient. They asked why I wanted to change positions as well as many questions about my background and experience.

Interview Questions

Salary was same as my current position and I was looking to increase it.