Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Bilingual Marketing At St Jude Children's Research Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Bilingual Marketing At St Jude Children's Research Hospital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN) in November 2011.

Interview

I didn't want to check off the "interviewed, no offer made" box because I didn't get to that point.

I applied for a bilingual marketing position and was contacted via email several weeks after my online application was placed.

The "Talent Acquisition Specialist" never got back to me even after I indicated a good day and time to talk over the telephone.

After reminding her that said time and date had passed, she suggested another day but the interview never materialized because she didn't followup with specific details and I never heard from them again.

I'm not sure what it is about this new culture of people who can't seem to bother picking up a telephone anymore and leaving a message--especially for a communications position.

In any event, they lost a good candidate for this position and someone who was already very familiar with the organization.