Alsco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.6

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alsco (Portland, OR) in September 2017.

Interview

2 Interviews, 1st with HR & Asst Service Manager, 2nd with Service Manager & Office Manager. Basic questions, easy & comfortable. Assessment Test, background check & drug test before offer was given.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time?   1 Answer

Feeder/Folder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blackfoot, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alsco (Blackfoot, ID) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty quick and easy. I was called for an interview a few days after submitting my application, then hired just a couple days after the interview and had to go do a drug test

Interview Questions

• Do you have any short term and long term goals   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alsco in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty brief and casual. Lasted around 30 minutes. Felt comfortable and spoke about my goals in the company and past jobs. I brought letters of recommendation to the interview along with my resume

Interview Questions

• What are your goals if hired   1 Answer

Account Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alsco (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Process was pretty simple and easy. Applied online and it took about a week and a half to hear back and once I had an interview I was offered the job in a week and a half.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Had some flexibility negotiating but not a whole lot.

Management Training Program Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alsco in July 2016.

Interview

Basic phone screening. Very friendly recruiter. Then asked to take a personality assessment quiz. Assessment was lengthy but not too bad. NO right or wrong answers, just trying to see if you would be a good fit in the company

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company, any prior work experience, tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Route Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Alsco.

Interview

Phone screen. Single in person interview followed by a tour of premises and what took place there. Job offer next day. Process was very quick until offer was accepted, then process slowed down.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation took place. Offer and acceptance.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alsco (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

First a phone call and then an in-person interview. Possibility for a third interview. Very formal and very enjoyable experience. Auditing department for this company is made up of a lot of great people.

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alsco (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

I met with the Senior Audit manager and an Internal audit Senior. We went over some of the aspects of the job and talked about the requirements. They asked me if I was interested in to more schooling. They told me they would keep in touch.

Interview Questions

• What do you think internal Audit is?   1 Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alsco (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Have to wait while GM is available, its a fast Interview. Being calm and dressed appropriately is a must. hiring process was quick as long as you get the job offer, same day go take the drug test. it'll take a day or two for you to receive a call for orientation

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alsco (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

They did the fairly standard short phone interview, followed by a normal face to face interview. That was successful so I was called for a 2nd face to face. That went well and they said I was hired as long as I passed this mandatory personality test online. I also did well enough for them so I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a stressful situation and what was the outcome?   1 Answer