Alsco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

2.6

Account Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alsco (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Process was pretty simple and easy. Applied online and it took about a week and a half to hear back and once I had an interview I was offered the job in a week and a half.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Had some flexibility negotiating but not a whole lot.

Management Training Program Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alsco in July 2016.

Interview

Basic phone screening. Very friendly recruiter. Then asked to take a personality assessment quiz. Assessment was lengthy but not too bad. NO right or wrong answers, just trying to see if you would be a good fit in the company

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company, any prior work experience, tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Route Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Alsco.

Interview

Phone screen. Single in person interview followed by a tour of premises and what took place there. Job offer next day. Process was very quick until offer was accepted, then process slowed down.

Interview Questions

• Several situation type questions. describe a time when   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation took place. Offer and acceptance.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alsco (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

First a phone call and then an in-person interview. Possibility for a third interview. Very formal and very enjoyable experience. Auditing department for this company is made up of a lot of great people.

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alsco (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

I met with the Senior Audit manager and an Internal audit Senior. We went over some of the aspects of the job and talked about the requirements. They asked me if I was interested in to more schooling. They told me they would keep in touch.

Interview Questions

• What do you think internal Audit is?   1 Answer

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alsco (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

They did the fairly standard short phone interview, followed by a normal face to face interview. That was successful so I was called for a 2nd face to face. That went well and they said I was hired as long as I passed this mandatory personality test online. I also did well enough for them so I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a stressful situation and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alsco.

Interview

Straight forward, no surprises. Phone interview with one rep and then in the office the following week for face to face interview. They gave a tour of the facility. All personnel seemed happy to be working in the facilty.

Accounting Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alsco (Santa Rosa, CA).

Interview

Standard in person interview. Nothing special. The office looked very standard and bland. Interviewer did not ask in depth or probing questions. Also did not advise where to park or which part of the building to go to.
    My big disappointment is that I took time out of my day and they never called me back that I was getting snubbed.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alsco.

Interview

Basic questions are asked from a scripted guidline.
    Some off topic questions based upon likes are also asked to make you feel comfortable and at ease with the process.
    General description of job,hours and benefits are looking discussed during this time. Questions are also asked to make a better decision if you want to work at this company

Interview Questions

• Specific situations and how to handle them   1 Answer

Feeder Folder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alsco (Shreveport, LA) in July 2015.

Interview

not much of an interview at all they tell what you will be doing show u around then they will call you for your drug test papers if your drug test come back good you get the job