Alta It Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alta It Services Interview Questions

2.6

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Alta It Services.

Interview

The ALTA agent contact me, gave me a brief description of the job and salary via phone, and sent a followed up email. He then set up the interview with my eventual employer

Interview Questions

• Why I was leaving my current employer, my salary requirement, and desired type of work and location   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alta It Services (Rockville, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

I initially interviewed on the phone and then had an in person interview at the job site. About an hour after the in person interview I received the job offer.

Education Consultant Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alta It Services (Washington, DC) in September 2015.

Interview

I submitted the application and was selected to be presented to the hiring agency. They were told the vacancy was filled within so my application was not forwarded. It was a contract position.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in the field?   1 Answer

Client Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alta It Services (Rockville, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very casual. Laid-back, comfortable. It was not meant to be challenging, but simply, it was meant to determine whether or not I would be a good fit for the company. The management team was very warm and welcoming, as if they wanted you to become a part of the family. Whether or not you're completely interested in a specific contracting offer, interviewing with ALTA is a good idea because the employees will still work with your specifications to find a good fit for you elsewhere, or at the minimum keep you in mind as a potential candidate. Overall, really phenomenal interview style!

Interview Questions

• How do you think your previous experiences can help you contribute to the success of the company?   Answer Question

Software Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Alta It Services (Fairfax, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Very good, average not too hard. Asked questions from resume only. First round was phone screening. Then had face to face interview with client. Which was pretty quick process. Within a week I was told about interview result and following week was offered a job. Process was v. Fast and easy.

Interview Questions

• Experience in the Qa field, testing questions like manual automation, database testing   1 Answer

Enterprise Backup Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Alta It Services (Rockville, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with Client at NIAID/NIH. Three different interviews. I spoke to the Storage Manager on the phone then I met the team members in a face to face. They decided to go with another candidate but that candidate quit after a few days on the job and I was offered the job after him.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about different backup methods. What is a backup stream ? In retention policies what are cycles ?   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alta It Services (Rockville, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a person from the company. The interview process was started by a phone interview. It was then followed by an in-person interview with the head of the department, then another interview with the recruiter I'd be working with if I got the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alta It Services (Fairfax, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

I had a couple phone interviews. Then an in-person at the company. The over the phone stuff went OK. The interviewer was long-winded and I rarely got a word in. Very dismissive.

After the interview and between getting hired. I got the "onboarding" paperwork. This was a lot of stuff. And several things I was extremely uncomfortable signing.

Interview Questions

• About specific items if I could accomplish them   1 Answer

Deskside Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alta It Services.

Interview

Phone interview was relaxed and comfortable. The interviewer asked several questions regarding scenarios and description of how to perform certain task. I was also informed that there were satellite locations that may need coverage and if I would be willing to accommodate. Overall the experience was fairly straight forward and within a few hours I received a call with an offer.

UNX Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alta It Services (Rockville, MD) in August 2013.

Interview

They had asked about experience hi level and generic questions on previous projects.Technical standard questions related to do the job

Interview Questions

• Recovery process using backup solution.   1 Answer

Negotiation

they came up 8 percent