Altaquip Accounts Payable Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrison, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altaquip (Harrison, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online in first part of June and was called by the Accountant about three weeks later. We spoke for a couple of minutes and she informed me that the position was full time but seasonal (5-6 months a year). She asked me if I wanted to proceed and so we scheduled my interview. Went in several days later and met with the Accountant and a gentleman who worked there who was doing the actual interview. He asked me a few questions regarding my work history and nothing about my experience. Then he proceeded to inform me that the job was actually about 20 hours a week with 40 hours when they got busy. So about 4 hours a day. I had wondered why he asked if the location was too far for me to drive. Since the interview I have called to follow-up with the Accountant regarding the position and have since the ad reposted twice. Not a good sign from where I sit and to think that Warren Buffett himself is the CEO of this company.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware that this job is only part time seasonal (only 20 hours/wk)?   1 Answer