Altavista Group Entry Level Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Altavista Group

2.0

Entry Level Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Altavista Group (New York, NY).

Interview

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. I had a bad vibe as soon as I walked in, the office is small and dingy and it was full of people waiting to be interviewed. Some of the people in there, I don't know what job they were interviewing for, but looked as if they walked right off the streets and wandered into Altavista. I was taken back by a girl who seemed friendly at first and then started rapid-fire shooting off questions such as where do you want to be in 5 years, what is your experience, etc. she didn't seem to even be listening to my answers at all and I felt extremely rushed. She also asked me if I still live with my parents, which is a completely irrelevant and unnecessary question to ask a candidate. Also, the job is not as it was advertised at all - it is, like other reviewers said, a door to door sales position. if you're into that, that's fine but i definitely wasn't. they asked when I would be available for a second interview and I said not until the following week. I got an e-mail a few hours later saying that I was invited for a second interview and they would see me the following day at a specific time. I sent back an e-mail saying that I specifically had made clear that I was not available for an interview that day. I didn't hear back again and I would not accept the offer even if I did.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Altavista Group

Account Executive: Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altavista Group (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Just some basic information questions. BUT, all the job's function is SALE, no matter what job tittle it is. Basically they welcome all applicant. The second round interview is go to sale door by door with some 'managers'. There are also some companies with different names, but they all work together.

Interview Questions