Altavista Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Altavista Group

2.0

Account Executive Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altavista Group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Upon initially interviewing for AltaVista, it became apparent that not only the overall moral of the office was fuelled with positivity, but also provided ample tips and expectations which could be implemented not only in an office setting, but situations pertaining to maintaining and creating personal relationships. The moral and energy in the office motivates people positively, allowing for individuals to feel genuine support while having an enjoyable time.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications or specific strengths do you possess which makes you feel that you are a viable candidate potential employee?
      In which specific scenarios do you flourish in, pertaining to self-starting and motivation?
      What expectations and goals do you intend to accomplish while working for AltaVista?
      Pertaining to your personal weaknesses, what steps do you plan on taking in order to improve yourself, and ultimately your work ethic?
      What about this company initially intrigued you enough to apply for this specific job?   Answer Question

Account Executive: Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altavista Group (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Just some basic information questions. BUT, all the job's function is SALE, no matter what job tittle it is. Basically they welcome all applicant. The second round interview is go to sale door by door with some 'managers'. There are also some companies with different names, but they all work together.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Altavista Group (Newark, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

He tried to know if i was silly enough to buy the scam they sell like a job opportunity.
    Isn't a resl interview , is a chat, since they are not educated or prepared.

Interview Questions

• So, you see yourself in this position   1 Answer

Acquisitions Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altavista Group (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was interesting. There were 3 rounds of interviews. The 1st was about 20 minutes long. I meet with a nice gentlemen that explained to me how the business works. He answered all the questions I ask. Later on that evening I received a call from the Human Resource department inviting me back for a 2nd round. During the second round you are shown how the business works and learn more about the different clients they represent. The 3rd round is done later in that day. This is when they either offer you the position or they do not.

Entry Level Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altavista Group (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I found them on my university website. Unlike my other interviews, the lobby was packed.

I met with Maria for twenty minutes. I asked her what the best part was, she had said the people, which I hear at every job.

On the second interview I was able to see hands on, why they are so successful.

I was asked way more questions than most interviews, it was interesting to get to know the team.

Interview Questions

• Who do I look up to most in my family?   1 Answer
    • What position will I be in three years from now? How much will I be making?   1 Answer

See What Altavista Group Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Marketing in New York, NY

Pros: “No pros. They advertize one job while really wanting you to do another. Their website is designed to attract facebook likes and it is badly designed. It provided almost no information on...”“No pros. They advertize one job while really wanting you to do another. Their website is designed to attract facebook likes and it is badly designed. It provided almost no information on company, services, and management” – Full Review