Altavista Group Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Altavista Group Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Altavista Group

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altavista Group (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

My interview was delayed 25 minutes with no explanation.
**THIS IS A SALES POSITION**
**THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MARKETING COORDINATOR POSITION AT THIS COMPANY**
It was a complete waste of my time. The interview was simple, and the gentleman interviewing me talks very quickly about how he's looking for someone to handle sales to big clients such as Verizon, ATT, etc. He also mentioned it's a B2B model, which means you get a list of addresses/phone numbers and you go to the people's home and call them to ask if they want to switch providers.....how is this even listed as a marketing position?! The interviewer spoke about a management program, where you can build a team of sales reps and manage them from anywhere in the world.
This has to be a joke, or a scam. It was a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for AltaVista?
    Do you have a sales background?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Altavista Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altavista Group (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was very quick. Applied online and received an email the same day. Overall this company is looking for sales people. The waiting room was full of people waiting for interviews, felt more like a recruiting agency than an established company. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Just asked to explain my previous work experience and how it would benefit the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Altavista Group (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through Ziprecruiter, with a really awful resume, got a call the very next day. Was told to come in for an interview. Now, I thought I applied to a marketing position, turns out the only positions available are in sales. And they don't care who fills it, they're waiting room was packed. Don't waste your time. It felt scammy walking in, I did try to look these guys up, and I couldn't find a thing.

The interviewer hardly looked at my resume, he was more focused on selling me the job. Something about a promotion schedule, becoming a manager.. I wasn't listening because the job advertised was entirely different from the one being presented to me.