Altavista Group Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altavista Group (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got an email back from them within a day. I scheduled the interview and tried to do research on them before going but I could not find a lot of things online.. so I went. Please do not waste your time!!!
They lure people with their job postings, but this is not about marketing; they want you to sell services for other companies. This is a SALES JOB!
The interview was super basic, they make you fill out a simple form while you wait in the reception area and make you attach a copy of your resume. A "manager" comes and gets you for the "interview". The guy asked me a couple of questions about my current job and why do I want to leave and quickly moved to talk about their company. The speech is beyond rehearsed, infomercial kind of type. The whole time I felt like he was trying to sell me into the job...
I got an email later saying that they wanted me to come with them for the second part of the interview process.
If you are looking for a serious workplace do yourself a favor and do not waste your time here.
This is not the job for someone with a college degree.

Interview Questions

The job is not what they advertise.