Altec Industries Interview Questions in Elizabethtown, KY | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabethtown, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altec Industries (Elizabethtown, KY) in October 2017.

Interview

On site plant tour, followed by 6 interviews, usually 2 interviewers for each. Interviews were limited to 30 minutes each, with the last 5-10 reserved for interviewee to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• "Why did you choose to be an engineer?"   Answer Question
    • "Have you ever been on a project that required a sudden last minute change, and how did you deal with that?"   Answer Question
    • "Which of our core values means the most to you and why"   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabethtown, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altec Industries (Elizabethtown, KY) in September 2012.

Interview

Went to a booth at a career fair and met with the interview crew. They all seemed super friendly and genuinely seemed to like their jobs. Got invited to dinner out with the company and accepted. It was a good experience, got to mingle with potential coworkers in a relaxed setting.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabethtown, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altec Industries (Elizabethtown, KY) in November 2011.

Interview

Approached booth at career fair to talk to team of 4 employees of Altec. They are looking for personality more than anything. If they like you, they will invite you to an information session with free food at a restaurant in town. It's a good idea to go. Free food if nothing else. Everyone in the company is very young. Seems like a fun place to work. They will interview you at school then invite you for a 2nd at the plant in etown.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict with a group member and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question