Alternative Behavior Strategies RBT - Registered Behavior Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Alternative Behavior Strategies

2.3

RBT/ Registered Behavioral Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alternative Behavior Strategies.

Interview

The interview process was conducted online through two different zoom conferences. The interview process was very thorough, consistent, punctual and relevant towards the job applying for. They provided their expectations, asked for relative and relevant past job experiences and why I wanted to be a part of this company!

Interview Questions

• The employer asked if there weren't any objects around, what would I use as a form of stimuli to interact the client?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Alternative Behavior Strategies

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alternative Behavior Strategies (Charlotte, NC) in July 2020.

Interview

One way video interview and then a video interview with a person. The one way gave you time to formulate your thoughts and you were able to re-record if necessary.

Anonymous Employee in Layton, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alternative Behavior Strategies (Layton, UT) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process was my favorite part. It was online, explained things in detail, was easy to navigate and i really liked that it gave you time to think about your answer before you gave it.

Interview Questions

• What is a hard situation that you have been faced with and how did you come out of it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Alternative Behavior Strategies (Charlotte, NC) in May 2020.

Interview

My first interview was conducted over video recording with a few predetermined questions. My second interview was over the phone by someone from the recruitment team. They got back to me with an offer and a contract quickly.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience like working with children who have disabilities.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alternative Behavior Strategies (Orem, UT) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. I filled out an online application which included a couple of video recordings and then I received an email to schedule an interview over video chat. The interview was relaxed and positive overall.

Interview Questions

• The interview presented a hypothetical scenario and asked "How would you handle that situation?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Centro, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alternative Behavior Strategies (El Centro, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

When I first applied for ABS I was interviewed by my current supervisor. We just sat down and had a conversation about my knowledge of ABA therapy and how my educational plans would affect my employment.