Altisource Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Altisource Associate Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

Lots of jumping through hoops. Waiting. Jumping through more hoops. More waiting. Still waiting. Wunderlick and personality test. Wait some more. Phone screen. Time is ticking. Panel interview. Gotta take another Wunderlick and personality test. Interviewers were 2 hours late. Just sitting there waiting. Finally, people!

Other Interview Reviews for Altisource

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altisource (Vashi (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

overall good experience, interview process was taken atleast a day time to get it covered.nice one but the salary part you will have to negotiate quite a lot. but it takes time to crack the interview process and once its done you will have to pass the drug test and once its done al.l the banking formality be done.so it is the best company but with poor management.fee sad for the company.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altisource (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Typical.. Aptitude test, HR round, Ops round.. the offered were fixed, can't be negotiated... even if one has more than four yrs of experience, they still offered a meagre 190000 ctc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non negotiable ctc.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altisource (Vashi (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Just a 10 min interview with the HR, followed by a Psychometric test, an IQ test and a Versant voice test.

All-in-all doesn't take more that one to three hours.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very difficult, they need candidates who can be made to slog day after day, with no prospect of achieving any kind of success ever.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the offer that was made, because I needed the job.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Altisource (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

First round was written test, second was VnA and last was HR round. But the HR lost my documents and made me do the written and VnA twice. It was frustrating and time consuming, but since it was my first ever interview, I dint give up and took the tests again.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company and how much money are you expecting? Rest were all basic questions.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altisource (Mumbai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

typing test, personal round, IQ test, written test, and if passed all congrats

i think it is easy.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Koramangala Teachers Colony (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altisource (Koramangala Teachers Colony (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

Initially very difficult . Aptitude is very difficult, then essay writing,then 2 hr rounds and then finally the ops round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Always say as per the companies principles.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altisource (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

best question asked, tell me something about yourself, and then written test 50 question in 13 min and telephonic interview.

Negotiation

not negotian, the salary offered by hr