Altisource Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.7

49 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was reached out by one of their Recruiters for a telephonic round of interview. After rescheduling the interview twice, I did not receive any call on the scheduled time instead I received an email stating that their business needs have changed and the Recruiter was talking about a future role of which he/she was not sure of. He/She could have at least shown the courtesy to call me on scheduled time and have explained the situation then or have at least apologized on the email. Did not expect this from a billion dollar company!!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

They replied to my application super quick and I had a call with a recruiter. They then sent me some additional questions and assessments and then scheduled a face to face with the hiring manager who seemed really chill and intelligent. I then met a few other people who all seemed to really love it there. Waiting for next steps but whatever the concerns they were having before seem to have been addressed

Interview Questions

• They spent a lot of time talking about the details of what I had actually done instead of just talking about what I think I could do.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted approximately one month after applying online. They arranged a preliminary telephone interview with me for a specific time and day. This company is very flaky. I received an email with a confirmed telephone interview for a specific day and time, but I never received a telephone call. I had taken the morning off work for this. I followed up with HR asking why I didn't receive a phone call. She apologized and said something came up and asked if I could do the interview later that day.

Interview Questions

• I received an email with a confirmed telephone interview for a specific day and time, but I never received a telephone call. I had taken the morning off work for this. I followed up with HR asking why I didn't receive a phone call. She apologized and said something came up and asked if I could do the interview later that day.   1 Answer

Altisource Response

Aug 22, 2017 – VP of HR

We are sorry we missed your call! We have taken your feedback and instituted a new protocol to make sure we are either making calls on time or alerting candidates when we are running late or need to... More

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Did a phone interview with three people then moved to onsite interview with a wonderlic test and conference bridge with two people. Straight forward job interviewing process but the building was hard to find at first

Interview Questions

• Random software questions were asked and technology questions   1 Answer

Career Specialist/Sourcer/Inside Sales/Cold Calling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was given the job title bait and switch for interview. Really it was a cold calling job with whatever hours they felt they wanted you to work. I was asked one question and spoke with team members who were visually stressed, no thanks.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I took the tests they send candidates and went to their office for an interview.

First, I think the company could have an incredibly bright future, but their recruiting process could really hurt them. It's very obvious that their recruitment process is in complete disarray, yet they're rejecting qualified and experienced people who can fix those problems in favor of inexperienced people (they admit that they hire people with no experience). I'm not the first person to say that their recruitment process is very broken (a growing company like this requires a strong recruitment process - and to get there, it requires experienced recruitment professionals). It seems like they're just throwing things against the wall to see what sticks.

Also, when reading the responses on Glassdoor from HR, it's very clear that he's getting incredibly defensive and again, that isn't the way to improve the recruiting process or the candidate experience. There's a better way to say it if you believe the comments are wrong - but getting incredibly defensive and then not even addressing the issues that many of us have communicated won't get you far. If many of us are saying it, it doesn't seem like we're the problem.

It's a great company, but the recruitment process is incredibly flawed. The team I interviewed with seemed great, but the candidate experience post-interview has been awful.

Organizational Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied for a position and was contacted by a recruiter. Being excited about the position, I responded to setting up a time to speak with the recruiter. The recruiter sent me a Calendly link with available times in her schedule and I scheduled the conversation for the next week since my schedule for the current week was booked during work hours. The recruiter responded by asking if I could speak with her the next day because she would be unavailable the entire next week. Of course, wanting the job I moved things around in my schedule to accommodate hers although her calendar clearly showed she would be free unless she wouldn't have those times available for me to select. I spent time preparing for the interview and the day of the interview came and went. The recruiter NEVER called! Once the first ten minutes passed, I composed an email asking about her well-being and that I'd still like to speak because I was interested in the position. She never responded my email which I found extremely unprofessional. I get it, recruiters are swamped but you also have to consider the candidate experience. I will never apply for another job here or refer colleagues to consider this company.

Undisclosed Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

I never post these... but I had to this time. Something is amiss at this place. After reading the reviews about the company and the details about the interview process... I honestly was hoping it was wrong. It wasn't. The interview was out of town for me, but I went. The recruiter was helpful and friendly... but as soon as the interview was over.... radio silence. This was inspite of rave test and interview reviews during the process. I, like everyone else, took a pointless test that you don't even know the results of. I, like everyone else, started recieving weird automated "please fill out this application" emails AFTER the final interview... something just isn't right... it really seems like they are interviewing to collect data. 2 weeks after the interview... no contact aside from automated emails.. so I reached out. They responded back immediately that they had chosen someone else.... but why would you wait until I emailed you? It's just all very odd. Oh! And they gave me a card saying how nice it was to meet me BEFORE the interview... that stated the interview went great... but I hadn't interviewed yet?

Onboarding Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for an initial telephone interview. After that step I was sent two assessments. I was later contacted for a second telephone interview.
    My in person interview was a repeat of the wonderlic assessment in a small room painted NEON green.

After my assessment I had a one on one interview with the department manager.

Overall the experience wasn't terrible. I followed up my interview with a handwritten thank you note. I didn't hear anything back from the company until this past week. I interviewed in early April.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had to take a series of simple online tests and then one more once I arrived at the office, which was repetitive, but the test was very simple. The hiring manager was very down to Earth and relatable.