Altisource Human Resources Generalist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Altisource Human Resources Generalist Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Tempe, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume and was contacted by a recruiter very quickly, I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager, after that I was brought in for a face-to-face interview. Before going in for the face-to-face I spoke to the recruiter again who told me I was the only one being considered and that the job was mine to lose. I had a fantastic interview with the hiring manager and was told that the next step would be a phone interview with the St Louis manager. I sent an email to the hiring manager and recruiter that evening and never heard back. I tried the recruiter again after I noticed the job reposted. I was not at all upset that they decided to go in another direction but I would like a little feedback on what went wrong. Again, I heard nothing back. At this point it has become very clear that this company is very unprofessional. I am happy that I found out now because I can only imagine how they treat their employees if they treat a candidate this way.

Interview Questions

• Very casual interview. Not a lot asked of me. It was mainly the manager telling me what to expect when I started working there. They did have a "stress" test and I'm sure that's probably where I went wrong.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Altisource

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altisource.

Interview

Very nice experience at first. Recruiter and manager were extremely friendly and honest about job description. Process only took two weeks, but then after onsite interview too about a week for recruiter to get back to me. I was upfront about salary expectations and they still proceeded with interview but then when the offer came it was extremely low so I declined.

Interview Questions

• Very general questions about why I'm interested in the role.   1 Answer

Salary was too low

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Two interviews combined with two tests that were to gauge "intelligence." Interviews were combination of sales pitches and inbox tests.

Interview Questions

• Employee scheduled for 8am, shows up at 10, and asks payroll in another office to clock them in at 8. How do you handle this?   1 Answer

HR:EE ratio was abysmal and counter evidence that they valued HR. Also, not comfortable with HR Director management style or business model.