Altisource Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.9

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Altisource (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

only 2 rounds were condeucted. first was HR round. and next Operations..
    experience was good the manager was very keen on product knowledge.
    He was stressing on internal conflicts between employess..and how you would react if you find a junior level having more salary than you.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altisource (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There is a verbal interview first followed by written test. Test has to be.given irrespective of.the.position. If you attain a minimum set percentage of marks, there will be.further interviews., irrespective of.the position, past experience or academic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altisource (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Most times the interviews are scheduled by the recruiting agencies. Depending on permanent or contract positions the interview process sometimes varies. Usually the process has multiple rounds starting with
    1. Technical written test
    2. One to One technical ( at least two rounds )
    3. Manager round
    4. HR discussion and
     5. aptitude/English written test.

Software Engineer QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Altisource (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Manual testing as core knowledge and basics of unix and sql. Test scenarios and test cases were asked. Also stressed upon the agile scrum methodology.
    Had 6 rounds in total . 1 telephonic 2 panel and 3 1-1 discussion.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Altisource (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview, surprise to see interviewer counting the reasons why I shouldn't join Altisource. there is not a single question I did not answer in all the technical and Director rounds, after almost a month got notification stating I am not good enough, which was a real joke.

Interview Questions

• Why you joining AltiSource ?   1 Answer

Coordinator - Eviction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altisource (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the HR
    After this, I did an online assessment test which was more like an aptitude test
    I did a grammar test, which was pen and paper.
    I then had to write an email (on paper) to lodge a complain (with the police or automobile showroom; either one)
    Then there was a 8-10 lines essay on an incident that change your life.
    The next day, I was interviewed by the Operations Manager and the Asst. Operations Manager. The manager gave me 3 maths tests verbally. The first 2 were addition/subtraction which I immediately answered. The 3rd was about calculating the meeting point of 2 motorists. I asked the manager for pen and paper, and took 3-4 minutes to solve. I answered all 3 correctly. This round was a bit grilling, but I enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

• You have been given complete freedom at your last job, here, management will be always asking you to meet the target.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate anything. I didn't have previous BPO background. I worked in exports and had to convince the manager and his asst that I can do the work.

Mortgage Credit Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altisource (Vashi (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a nice process.It started with aptitude test,then case study and followed by two rounds of interview.It was conducted throughout the whole day.The rounds were not difficult to crack.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

They select on what criteria they only knows. Full wastage of time. Dont even bother to inform the candidates if the applications are rejected. Recently I have faced through this. After Hr round and Ops round they said I am confirmed for selection so even when I called them and next day no intimation of selection process. Help up for 18 days....Ridiculous absurd callous and unprofessional HR dept ruining the company image.

Interview Questions

• HR Round followed with Operation round both on call, Written assessments   Answer Question

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altisource (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Process was very lengthy and annoying.. have to wait whole day for all rounds.. it was full day process .. if want to go then please plan your day as per that. And transparency was missing there and for result you have wait so long

Interview Questions

• Difference between functional, regression and integration testing   1 Answer

Senior Hadoop Administrative Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I got a call from HR and interview was scheduled at Bangalore office for the 1st round, after clearing 1st round, they moved me to the 2nd round and they told me to leave for the day for next round of interview through skype call with USA counterpart which was held after 4 days. After 3 days, I had got feedback and I was through all rounds and has asked me to submit some documents to release offer. When I asked about HR round, they said they do not have such round. When they asked about my Expected CTC and they wanted me to reduce as what I expected but did not feel to negotiate. Later on, they said it will take 2 days to get complete approvals and 2 to 3 follow-ups they said the same thing and were hitting around the bush. I thought they were just playing with me.

PS: Also had aptitude as prelim round.

Interview Questions

• Though I'm experienced, they asked my marks from SSC to Graduation and spoke about my consistency of marks and also about my consistency in the professional career.   Answer Question