Altisource Junior Technical Service Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Altisource Junior Technical Service Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Technical Service Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altisource.

Interview

First round was an analytical multiple choice pen on paper round. This is basically class 10 maths and should be easy. 20 questions in 12 minutes. Post that one round of process knowledge round and the next round wherein the process head tries to gauge you. Once you are through with these 3 rounds HRs finalizes the job reqs with you.

Interview Questions

• In broad strokes what have you done, what you think you can do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I proposed and they disposed.

Other Interview Reviews for Altisource

Junior Technical Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altisource (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

12 mins 50 question aptitude test, then face to face technical round, then Managerial round and then HR to finalize it. Aptitude test should be taken and get through, then only the he/she will eligible for further rounds. Basically they asked what I do and other few technical questions

Junior Technical Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altisource (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

It was an awesome experience. 1st round was an aptitude test.The test had 50 objective type questions which had to be answered in just 12 mins.... pls remember just 12 minutes.

2nd round was an HR round in which a highly professional HR called me in and we had a little talk about the company (I believe I was being tested for my communication skills).
    3rd round was technical round in which I was drilled totally(till the technical interviewer got almost all the answers)
    final round was with my manager. Again a general discussion of hows and whats